[THEME] Matted-Envy [10/6/10] v1.1

Search This thread

Envynet

Oct 19, 2009
Columbus
This is a theme port from Matted-Blues for the EVO and its the Engraved version. Had to change lots of files to make this work correctly but ive been running this with no problems on Baked rom and tested on epic experience rom. Original thread for theme MattedBlues

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you or your phone by flashing my theme!

Install instructions:
Boot into clockwork recovery
choose zip to install
flash my theme and reboot.

Huge props to jabbawalkee for what I consider one of the best themes out period.

This theme will theme the following things

Fonts
Framework / status bars / notifications
Power control widget
Astrid and Smooth Calendar widgets
Launcher pro widgets
YouTube widgets

Screenshots:

snap20101003_194702.png
snap20101003_194641.png

Downloads Tested on Baked rom and Epic experience / noobs rom

Matted-Envy-Stock-Battery-Build2

----------------------------------
stock epic fonts
-----------------------------------

Circle Battery with Percent
Matted-Circle-BatteryPercent-BUILD2

Changelog
v1.01
-Fixed loading animation
-Added color settings
-Few other small changes

Last edited:

DevinXtreme

Apr 10, 2010
How hard was this to port? Which version did you port?

This looks excellent! Great work. First theme I've tried :)

DevinXtreme

Apr 10, 2010
Its not too difficult really it is the engraved version, its just a pain to figure out where everything goes. :)

This looks awesome with Dark Edge blue thin ADW theme BTW

I meant Sense or CM :p

I'll have to give Dark Edge blue thin... haha, that's a fun name. Is it the same guy who does the entire Dark Edge theme?

Fidelio_o

Sep 1, 2007
Awesome, This is one of the main things I miss from my Evo, Any chance we get a port of the Standard Edition of MatteBlue? Anyway, good job man. Looks awesome.

ragnarokx

Sep 1, 2010
Southwest
wow this is a classy looking theme! if i were to install this and then a battery-mod w/percent would that mess anything up?

Envynet

Oct 19, 2009
Columbus
Can somebody give me a link to a battery percent that your using meaning which rom do you want it for.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ragnarokx

Sep 1, 2010
Southwest
Can somebody give me a link to a battery percent that your using meaning which rom do you want it for.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Is this what you're looking for? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=793805

I personally prefer the circle battery, but there is one that is similar to the one in matted-envy but it has a percent.

Edit: damn beat me to it =P

SupaFly!...hey what about that desktop background and dock, how or where can I found them items dude?...also, I've seen that drink icon with a shield protecting it elsewhere but dont know what it is, can someone please tell me?

It's called Juice Defender.

JungleJiujitsu

Sep 12, 2010
Westbury, NY
Is this what you're looking for? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=793805

I personally prefer the circle battery, but there is one that is similar to the one in matted-envy but it has a percent.

Edit: damn beat me to it =P

It's called Juice Defender.

You beat me to the punch, I just removed that questions from my post cuz I found it by searching for battery life lol...thanks though, I appreciate it...edited: now we're even =)

Envynet

Oct 19, 2009
Columbus
First post updated to include circle battery with percent, it should work fine but I can't test it atm.

Last edited: