Well, my old HD2 Radio ROM Thread became a reference for all HD2 users, so.. I'm retrying this here now
Radio ROM Downloads:
Vision_TMOUS_RADIO_12.21.60.09b_26.02.01.15 (G2): MegaUpload
Official hBoot Downloads:
Vision_TMOBILE_HBOOT_0.82.0000 (G2): MegaUpload
0. Make sure you've got the ENGINEERING HBOOT installed on your device!
1. Download the archive
2. Decompress it, you'll have a .img file (its name should be "radio.img")
3. Copy it into your fastboot folder
4. Boot your device into FastBoot mode and connect it to your PC via USB
5. Go into your Android SDK folder with CMD (Windows) or Linux terminal
6. Flash the Radio on your device: "fastboot flash radio radio.img"
7. Wait until the process finishes. You should read "COMPLETE" on your device's display.
Please note that you should flash a new radio only if you really know what you're doing!
NOTE: 26.04.02.17 is known to work on G2 and most probably all the radios are flashable on both G2 and D-Z.