[ROM][10/24/10]***JT_ROM_Beta_2.0 or Light *** [Daily Driver][Custom Rosie Remaps!!!]

Search This thread

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
You now have two choices. JT Rom Beta 2.0 of JT Rom Light.

**If you are coming from JT Rom Beta 1.2, just wipe cache and dalvic cache.

**If you are coming from any other rom, wipe data, cache, and dalvic cache!!

***JT Rom Beta 2.0***
(Uncommon Sense)

***JT Rom Light***(Uncommon Sense)

Changelog Beta 2.0 - Light
Removed Transitions
Removed Following Apps:
BusyBox
Barcode Scanner
Sprint Nav
Sprint NFL
Footprints
Flashlight
Flickr
PicoTts
Genie Widget
FM Radio
Mobile Guide
Ringtone Trimmer
QuickOffice
News Reader
Wifi Router
Sound Recorder
May be more I forgot......lol

Changelog Beta 1.2 -2.0
Fold Folder Transitions Added (you can turn off or set speed in Spare Parts App)
Clean Battery Icon (thanks to NovaFox238)

Features:
Based off of deficitism's Uncommon Sense and Myn's base rom (3.29.651.5)
Newest Stock Kernel
Custom Launcher and Rosie from Uncommon Sense
Transparent Widgets
Uncommon Bootscreen
Zip-Aligned
Deodexed
Keyboard with Arrows
Everything should work since its based off of sense (including 4G)
More to come....

Extra Apps Included:
ES Explorer
Barcode Scanner
XDA
Wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre9
Titanium Backup
Sprint Navigation
Sprint NFL
Spare Parts
BusyBox
DSP Manager
Did away with Hulu for time being. Too much of a headache
More to come.....

Removed Apps: (coming soon in a zip)
Sprint TV
Sprint Zone
Footprints
Sprint Nascar
Stock
And More.....

Things to come:
More customizing
OC'able Kernel Implemented (Testing options)

Special thanks to the following people that all have a hand in this ROM: deficitism, Myn, Virus, dsixda, calkulin, zippy-man, IncDoes, preludedrew, Joshhunt, and anyone else that has a rom on XDA.

Click link below if you feel like donating:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=79ECGLSZS267C

Last edited:

cfrock

Feb 13, 2008
Great to see another ROM in dev. Post some screens when you get a chance.

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
This looks nice, will flash when I get home. Has anyone noticed that on all the roms with that launcher, the phone button isn't level with the others? Just something I saw

selders59

Jul 10, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
Great looking rom! Congrats on your first build. I use alot of different apps for work and need quite a bit of memory. How much memory does this rom start with after you flash it?

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
My other prob from previous build w this rosie was that when u hold down an app to move over to a different screen the words on the bottom get mixed in w other words.. kinda weird lol, not huge for me cause it doesnt affect my phones ability to operate but it does look goofy haha.. I love the outline of the app folders and stuff.. wish that was w every rosie :(

Sent from my phone.. I think Tapatalk??

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
Great looking rom! Congrats on your first build. I use alot of different apps for work and need quite a bit of memory. How much memory does this rom start with after you flash it?

Thank you.
I will flash it again when I get home and let you know. I have been running since yesterday and am sitting at 335mb internal. That is after I have installed some other personal stuff.

Update on battery....I have been unplugged for 11hrs and 13min and am sitting at 81%.
That is with Netarchy's Universal 4.1.9.1 and ScreenOff Profile set in SetCPU.

Please let me know battery results so I can determine what to cook in the next update.

selders59

Jul 10, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
Thank you.
I will flash it again when I get home and let you know. I have been running since yesterday and am sitting at 335mb internal. That is after I have installed some other personal stuff.

Update on battery....I have been unplugged for 11hrs and 13min and am sitting at 81%.
That is with Netarchy's Universal 4.1.9.1 and ScreenOff Profile set in SetCPU.

Please let me know battery results so I can determine what to cook in the next update.

Thanks for getting back with the info so quick. Sounds great going to be downloading it now to give it a try. Again congrats on your rom, it definitely looks and sounds sweet for a daily user.

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
I am working on some cool things for JT_ROM and need some testers for the future. Please PM me if you are interested.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
Just a note:
If you update google search, you will lose the transparency. I am working on a flash with the new google search.

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
Uploading JT_Rom_Beta 1.1 now.
Made some updates and added a few apps. I was having upgrading problems with some apps.
Look for bold print in OP for additions and changes.

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
Updated JT_Rom is now posted!!

I also added a couple screenies of the Bootscreen. I will add some more this evening as well as some new download mirrors.

I am working on getting it put on a new server that will drastically increase download speeds. Also look for some flashable goodies tonight!!