Flashed Cognition Captivate Froyo Rom on Vibrant (Working)

Search This thread

computermik3

May 22, 2009
I just went on a limb and flash cognition's cappy rom on my vibrant to see if cappy froyo works and it does i dont see any problems so far. has anyone else tried this and what were your results.

edit: the usual vol key and back button takes you to home so far.

Ok this is not 100% on our phones of course but works well enough for right now the rom is Cognition v2.2 :http://www.ponack.net/designgears/Cognitionv2.2BETA6.zip I HAVE NOT FLASHED BACK YET SO DONT DO THIS AND IT HAPPENS TO BRICK YOUR PHONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCL6S-9iX3I

Last edited:

Trev420

Jul 30, 2010
Linpack please.

Everything can't be working from a captivate rom. Its just hard to believe. Anyone else?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

byt3b0mb

Oct 8, 2009
Seattle
this looks interesting... so you say no issues just yet, have you tried camera/headphone/speaker/calls

tempted to flash this and find out... thanks for posting!

Trev420

Jul 30, 2010
this looks interesting... so you say no issues just yet, have you tried camera/headphone/speaker/calls

tempted to flash this and find out... thanks for posting!

I need to know more info before I jump in.

It's different radios and stuff, not sure if this is possible.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

O

o galaxy 23 o

careful, it could be a prank to get you to brick your phone...lets see a youtube video

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

computermik3

May 22, 2009
the home and back are switched ill try everything i use wifi only so i cant tell you about 3g , camera works, im assuming speaker works sound from a flash video worked ill try headphones holl on 1 sec. yes headphones work it looks very promising minus a few things not major imho

joshuapurcell

May 11, 2007
Seattle
I'm wondering if GPS is responsible for the location when maps is pulled up, or if it is your wireless connection. It would be interesting to see if GPS still works after disabling wifi.

backward0

Dec 5, 2009
I just went on a limb and flash cognition's cappy rom on my vibrant to see if cappy froyo works and it does i dont see any problems so far. has anyone else tried this and what were your results.

edit: the usual vol key and back button takes you to home so far.

Have you tried flashing back yet?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App