[ICONS]aSmoothStar Icons Release!

Search This thread

le3ky

Jan 10, 2010
www.droid-den.com
preview.png

They are finally here! After the great success of my previous icon set, TallMin, which was downloaded over 12,000 times from my servers, the second in the series aSmoothStar icons are now here to download! The aSmoothStar icon set complements the TallMin icon set now giving you the choice for a 1 line or two line icons. aSmoothStar is bigger and better, with 173 icons in 12 awesome colours for you.

As ever, if you enjoy these icons, please feel free to give a donation as thanks (it really helps me keeping this site up too), the donation link is on the right hand site of the site and really any small amount would be greatly appreciated!

As mentioned, there are 173 icons in the following 12 colours:

• Boombastic Blue
  • Brilliant Black
  • Cyan-ogen Blue
  • Gentry Grey
  • Groovy Green
  • Orgasmic Orange
  • Playful Pink
  • Pretty Purple
  • Roxy Red
  • Ruby Red
  • Wonderful White
  • Yummy Yellow

2lnyb08.png

Download Links: Droid Den - Android: aSmoothStar Icon Set - Droid Den

All my icons/guides/anything are free, I think that one of the greatest things about android is the community effort, the fact that most people go out of their way, use their free time to enhance the experience of others. Where as I may use a custom rom from a dev here, some may use my icons. Beautiful.

Having said that, if you do enjoy them, a small (as small as you like) donation to help me keep my site up would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:

SecondNipple

Oct 17, 2010
How do I get the red button with the gmail mail count? Standard launcher pro setting?
Which dock is it you are using?

Last edited:

dshan12

Feb 12, 2008
preview.png

They are finally here! After the great success of my previous icon set, TallMin, which was downloaded over 12,000 times from my servers, the second in the series aSmoothStar icons are now here to download! The aSmoothStar icon set complements the TallMin icon set now giving you the choice for a 1 line or two line icons. aSmoothStar is bigger and better, with 173 icons in 12 awesome colours for you.

As ever, if you enjoy these icons, please feel free to give a donation as thanks (it really helps me keeping this site up too), the donation link is on the right hand site of the site and really any small amount would be greatly appreciated!

• Boombastic Blue
  • Brilliant Black
  • Cyan-ogen Blue
  • Gentry Grey
  • Groovy Green
  • Orgasmic Orange
  • Playful Pink
  • Pretty Purple
  • Roxy Red
  • Ruby Red
  • Wonderful White
  • Yummy Yellow

2lnyb08.png

What are the names of those two widgets on your homescreen, the battery and time widgets? I have been looking everywhere and can not find them.

Thank You

ClassicalGas

Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne
classical-gas.blogspot.com
preview.png

Nice! What font are you using? I like my system font and icons matching and I want to use your icons.

And dang! Check you e-mail!!!

vermaekansh

Aug 20, 2010
need information about how to apply these icons on my G! rooted with CM6 and having ADW launcher.

rice247

Jun 11, 2010
These look really sick on my wife's droid! Thank you. Any chance you could post up the font used or even better, the PSD template so I can make a couple more icons not found in your set?

rice247

Jun 11, 2010
hey man hoe u applied it...

can you tell me the process

I am using Launcher pro. You can get it in the market if you don't already have it.

unzip the file you downloaded from the OP
You should now have a folder with a bunch of .png files.
Copy that folder to your phone's SD card.
Tap and hold down on the dock icon you want to change till a window pops up.
Choose "change icon"
CAP201010220324.jpg

Choose "custom icon"
CAP201010220325.jpg

Now choose the folder with the icons that you copied to your SD card
CAP2010102203251.jpg

Now choose the icon you want to use
CAP201010220326.jpg

Hope that helps you. Good luck.

vermaekansh

Aug 20, 2010
I am using Launcher pro. You can get it in the market if you don't already have it.

unzip the file you downloaded from the OP
You should now have a folder with a bunch of .png files.
Copy that folder to your phone's SD card.
Tap and hold down on the dock icon you want to change till a window pops up.
Choose "change icon"
CAP201010220324.jpg

Choose "custom icon"
CAP201010220325.jpg

Now choose the folder with the icons that you copied to your SD card
CAP2010102203251.jpg

Now choose the icon you want to use
CAP201010220326.jpg

Hope that helps you. Good luck.

Yeah that v'll surely help...but m using ADW launcher....i'll try with it.

sp3a12uk

Aug 14, 2009
Bay Area
Yeah that v'll surely help...but m using ADW launcher....i'll try with it.

Desktop Visualizer is another option, its a free app from the Market.

Here are instructions.

Download icons and place them on your SD.
Install Desktop Visualizer from Market

launch Desktop Visualizer application

Inside the Desktop Visualizer application
Click "Select Icon" -> Image file -> It will take you to the gallery. Find the icon you want to use.
Click "select Action" -> "Launch Application" -> Find the Action that corresponds to the icon you selected.

Optional: Remove the Lable assigned to the icon. Its recommended since these icons are words.

Click "ok"

Go to your desktop and you'll have your new icon. Move the fck to your desired location. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Ensorcelled

Oct 21, 2010
Awesome set, I'll no doubt be downloading them in a second but I have one quick question before I do. How have you created custom fonts for battstatt and tajm?

(In case this is painfully obvious to do, I'm rather new to all this so I apologise.)

CrackMonkey91

Apr 5, 2010
I want to know how to get the widgets that he has the battery and clock one please some one tell me what they are called or PM me a link PLEASE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    preview.png

• Boombastic Blue
    • Brilliant Black
    • Cyan-ogen Blue
    • Gentry Grey
    • Groovy Green
    • Orgasmic Orange
    • Playful Pink
    • Pretty Purple
    • Roxy Red
    • Ruby Red
    • Wonderful White
    • Yummy Yellow

2lnyb08.png

All my icons/guides/anything are free, I think that one of the greatest things about android is the community effort, the fact that most people go out of their way, use their free time to enhance the experience of others. Where as I may use a custom rom from a dev here, some may use my icons. Beautiful.

Having said that, if you do enjoy them, a small (as small as you like) donation to help me keep my site up would be much appreciated :)
    hmm the link in your first post is still not working...

I got your icons from here btw:
    http://www.filestube.com/amcSf5KxAcq8kMHNQmm3T8/aSmoothStar[Full-Pack]-By-Lekky-www-droid-den-com-v1-0.html

edit: link is not shown completely, but the link is in this list: http://www.filestube.com/a/asmoothstar+icons