FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED] Multimod in Epic Blue [Batt% Mod + Fascinate Music Player Mods]

556 posts
Thanks Meter: 73

By Moguledyouth, Senior Member on 19th October 2010, 03:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
If anyone knows who put out these great mods, I wish to give credit to where it is due. These are NOT my mods, a combined mod would be a big help.

This mod moves the time and date of the TWlockscreen down as to not interfere with the music player pull down from the Fascinate, it also modifies the coloring of the Music Player controls for both the lockscreen and status bar from lame purple to Epic Blue. And finally it adds in battery status by 1% increments.

UPDATE: kab0b0's work to get 2 mods combined ROCKED and solved one of the stupid purple backgrounds, I have now taken it a step further and managed to find both of the horribly lame purple backgrounds for the music app (lockscreen and status bar) and have modified them both to a more Epic Blue. I have uploaded this file. Again I take no credit for either of the Mods themselves (BOTH AWESOME, hence the need for combining), it was kab0b0's work that got us both combined. I just tweaked some colors, pm me if you wish to change them further and I can give you the specific files I had to change in order to get it working if you like.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MultiMod-Blue.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.61 MB, 240 views)

19th October 2010, 07:43 PM |#2  
Flag Massachussets
Thanks Meter: 1,988

Donate to Me
More
I'll look at it tonight when I get out of work if someone don't beat me to it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
20th October 2010, 03:06 AM |#3  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 4

More
If you haven't used that clock on the bottom mod it screws up your lockscreen pretty bad. If you still wanna use it though I can combine these mods for sure when I get off work tonight.
If you're just wanting the lockscreen mod for use with the music player, I made a new version that just moves the clock down and doesn't mess up your lockscreen. I can combine that with the other mod if you'd prefer.
20th October 2010, 03:16 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0b0

If you haven't used that clock on the bottom mod it screws up your lockscreen pretty bad. If you still wanna use it though I can combine these mods for sure when I get off work tonight.
If you're just wanting the lockscreen mod for use with the music player, I made a new version that just moves the clock down and doesn't mess up your lockscreen. I can combine that with the other mod if you'd prefer.

That would be awesome, I would totally be interested in the new lockscreen. Thank you, now just need to find out how to change that horrible purple to a more epic blue.
20th October 2010, 03:22 AM |#5  
Flag Portland, OR

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moguledyouth

That would be awesome, I would totally be interested in the new lockscreen. Thank you, now just need to find out how to change that horrible purple to a more epic blue.

Haha no problem. Actually, I'll look into that color change. I have a feeling I know exactly what needs done. Err but don't quote me on that lol.
20th October 2010, 06:06 AM |#6  
Flag Portland, OR

More
Here, I rolled those two into one. I managed to get the background color changed on the pulldown menu from the notification bar but have yet to find the one from the lockscreen sorry. I'll keep hunting it down.

Here ya go http://www.mediafire.com/?d39dbjyhblg302k
20th October 2010, 03:27 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
awesome i was looking for this also!
20th October 2010, 03:42 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i flashed this and it works great but it also turned the startup sound back on. anyway to fix this and keep it off?
20th October 2010, 05:54 PM |#9  
Flag Massachussets
Thanks Meter: 1,988

Donate to Me
More
Looks like I was beat to the punch

20th October 2010, 10:33 PM |#10  
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks Meter: 1,745

More
Does this mod include the fascinate music app?

21st October 2010, 01:06 AM |#11  
Flag Portland, OR

More
It does not include the actual music player.. Not sure why it would enable startup sound but I'll take a look after work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)