[Q] Desire HD Battery Time and Price

Search This thread

edi1907

May 23, 2010
Ankara
I live in Turkey and I think that this phone can not come to Turkey before than 2011. So I would like to learn batter time of DHD. After I'll decide that should I wait or not? Who has this phones, can you share your battery time and prices with us please?

Last edited:

eozen81

Oct 4, 2010
Istanbul
About battery it turns out that If battery performance is critical for you DHD might not be the choice.

Read here

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/product-guide/view/87847/review/90031

if you don't mind a phone that comes without the HTC Sense UI and HTCSense.com, there are phones, like the Samsung Galaxy S, which might be a better choice over the HTC Desire HD. Why so? The HTC Desire HD might be an impressive phone, but there are certain aspects where we weren't too pleased about. The HTC Desire HD comes with an S-LCD screen that pales in comparison to the former's SUPER AMOLED screen. The HTC Desire HD is a hefty and heavy phone that might not be everyone's liking. These aspects also affect its battery life, and thus it's certainly not the best among the other contenders

+

Here is craigspc's review from this thread

And now the deal breaker.. The battery… Oh dear oh dear.. I always thought my desire was borderline, but within a couple of hours of use the DHD had gone from full to just 29%. I was gutted! Completely and utterly gutted!!! Fair enough, it was on for most of the time, but apart from 5 minutes with the camera, 10 minutes with co-pilot and about an hour with Google maps in town, it really didn’t get all that much of a workout.

I was looking forward to this phone so much, but if that battery consumption turns out to be right I'm going to have to reconsider my options...

Anxiously await feedback from others as multiple charge cycles have been made....

I was one of the ones who have been waiting for this battery performance reviews and if it DHD can not really stand even over 4 hours with heavy-use ok Android rulez but Iphone 4is much better a choice in terms of battery.

Last edited: