Guide on Fixing App's with Force Closures
GUIDE ON HOW TO FIX FORCE CLOSURE'S WITH APP'S
This guide is for those having problems with FORCE CLOSURE'S of Apps after upgrade, flashing, etc. If you have a app that is showing a force closure, here is what you need to do.
1. Note the name of the app.
2. Open settings/applications/manage applications.
3. Select the ALL TAB.
4. Scroll down to the app which is having the force closure issue and select it.
5. Select FORCE STOP
6. Select CLEAR DATA
7. Now press your hard back key to exit out to the HOMESCREEN.
8. Now open the app, if it opens successfully, the problem is now solved.
IF YOU ARE STILL GETTING FORCE CLOSURE PLEASE READ ON.
1. If you do not use Titanium, then download Titanium Free from the Market.
2. Open Titanium Free when it has installed succesfully.
3. When Titanium Free has opened, select BACKUP/RESTORE.
4. Scroll down to the app which still has the force closure issue.
5. Select it, then select WIPE DATA.
6. Once the data is wiped from that app, select UNINSTALL.
7. when the app is unistalled, press the hard back key to exit out to the HOMESCREEN.
8. Now re-download the app from the market, and the app should run as normal.
Failure to follow these steps properly will result in problems to your phone, and i will not be held responsible.