FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

>>>>>>>>TG01 ROM survey. Please participate!<<<<<<<<

645 posts
Thanks Meter: 68
 
By Pere, Senior Member on 7th November 2010, 02:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm pleased in present the first TG01 ROM survey, with the goal of going beyond previous polls and knowing better our device and its ROMS

Here you have the Survey form:

http://TG01survey01.questionpro.com


And here you can follow the results:

http://questionpro.com/s/1-1066100-1927828


Thread becomes open to your questions, comments and suggestions.. and please participate!
 
 
7th November 2010, 02:27 PM |#2  
Pere's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Palau (Barcelona) Spain
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
I'm pleased in present the first TG01 ROM survey, with the goal of going beyond previous polls and knowing better our device and its ROMS

Here you have the Survey form:

http://TG01survey01.questionpro.com


And here you can follow the results:

http://questionpro.com/s/1-1066100-1927828


Thread becomes open to your questions, comments and suggestions.. and please participate!
7th November 2010, 04:39 PM |#3  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505
 
More
ola pere,

very good idea. thank you for your really hard work!!!

i have make a link on my miROM world site too
7th November 2010, 04:56 PM |#4  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505
 
More
can you make a statistic with cooks and hers ROMS as summary.

and

what ROM relase user has actual on tg01
7th November 2010, 05:01 PM |#5  
Pere's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Palau (Barcelona) Spain
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Really?
One of the first participants on the survey has been someone from Poland (Region Warszawa) who has tested and validated all the long list of ROMS

I really can't believe it! Perhaps it has been a mistake. If you really did t, you deserve a medal!

Please confirm here on by PM in order to maintain or delete your survey form. It's the only Polish response up to now...

Best Regards
7th November 2010, 05:19 PM |#6  
EVEALEX62's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arras
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
hi Pere, same comments than my friend MiroLg ! I answered
7th November 2010, 05:26 PM |#7  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pere

One of the first participants on the survey has been someone from Poland (Region Warszawa) who has tested and validated all the long list of ROMS

I really can't believe it! Perhaps it has been a mistake. If you really did t, you deserve a medal!

Please confirm here on by PM in order to maintain or delete your survey form. It's the only Polish response up to now...

Best Regards

and i have see= 0 Italian, but nunzioROM has all poor. i think the most give points from antipathi or sympathi. the same is feropontROM and most of my or evealexROM has poore points.
7th November 2010, 05:30 PM |#8  
EVEALEX62's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arras
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
but I think it can be better if person are connected because I think one persons say "poor" at all ROM for exemple ....
7th November 2010, 05:32 PM |#9  
EVEALEX62's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arras
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg

and i have see= 0 Italian, but nunzioROM has all poor. i think the most give points from antipathi or sympathi. the same is feropontROM and most of my or evealexROM has poore points.

Yes my friend same remarque at the same time
7th November 2010, 05:38 PM |#10  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVEALEX62

but I think it can be better if person are connected because I think one persons say "poor" at all ROM for exemple ....

yes, i think you have right!

have a good week, my friend!
7th November 2010, 05:42 PM |#11  
EVEALEX62's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arras
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
I have post the link to this thread on http://toshiba-tg01.forumactif.com/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
poll, rom, statistic, survey, tg01

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes