156 posts
Thanks Meter: 451

By Phromik, Senior Member on 28th January 2009, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2010, 04:14 PM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Hi Peeps

I have the free Weather Widget by Pixelspore on my Droid - I now have a HTC Desire - do you know how I can get the .apk onto my Desire?

I'm puzzled!

Thanking you muchly. x
9th November 2010, 04:17 PM |#10012  
Flag Canton - Michigan
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgylegs

Hi Peeps

I have the free Weather Widget by Pixelspore on my Droid - I now have a HTC Desire - do you know how I can get the .apk onto my Desire?

I'm puzzled!

Thanking you muchly. x

http://www.pixelspore.com/
9th November 2010, 04:59 PM |#10013  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbizz

Meh!

SimiClock... since everyone else is doing it!

What weather widget are you using? And the Battstatt widget, did you mod it so there's a line to the right of it (can you post it to download)?
9th November 2010, 05:23 PM |#10014  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent36

http://www.pixelspore.com/

How does that help Champ? Am I missing something?
9th November 2010, 05:29 PM |#10015  
Flag Canton - Michigan

Donate to Me
More
Use your barcode scanner to scan the QR Code which will send you to the market where you can install it?

Or maybe I'm not understanding your request

if you previously purchased it on your Droid - it should be still tied to your Google account (assuming you used the same account to set up your new phone) so you shouldn't have to purchase it again
9th November 2010, 05:37 PM |#10016  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehloxely

What weather widget are you using? And the Battstatt widget, did you mod it so there's a line to the right of it (can you post it to download)?

that line comes included with the clock he's using
9th November 2010, 05:38 PM |#10017  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent36

Use your barcode scanner to scan the QR Code which will send you to the market where you can install it?

Or maybe I'm not understanding your request

if you previously purchased it on your Droid - it should be still tied to your Google account (assuming you used the same account to set up your new phone) so you shouldn't have to purchase it again

Thanks mate. The version I have is the free version - I was just wondering if there was a way to extract the .apk and send it to my new phone. If not, I'll just buy the new version. It's not just me being tight ;) I was just wondering if there was a way of doing it.

Thanks for the quick reply too - it's really appreciated. I love XDA. And I LOVE this thread. I just wish I didn't have to change my homescreen every day because of all the amazing screenshots on here!

Cheers again.x
9th November 2010, 05:41 PM |#10018  
Flag Canton - Michigan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgylegs

Thanks mate. The version I have is the free version - I was just wondering if there was a way to extract the .apk and send it to my new phone. If not, I'll just buy the new version. It's not just me being tight ;) I was just wondering if there was a way of doing it.

Thanks for the quick reply too - it's really appreciated. I love XDA. And I LOVE this thread. I just wish I didn't have to change my homescreen every day because of all the amazing screenshots on here!

Cheers again.x

Ahhh - hrm plug your old Droid in to your computer and search for *.apk and see if you can find it? This will probably pull all the apk's on the phone so hopefully it's named something that makes sense
9th November 2010, 06:00 PM |#10019  
ATX
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehloxely

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=9938

I stumbled upon this yesterday along with everyone else, this explains how it is done. Thanks to daaper for showing it to everyone.

The weather widget is Beautiful Widgets, Plain White skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieEpic

that line comes included with the clock he's using

Thanks!
9th November 2010, 06:10 PM |#10020  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,855

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst

Having FUN with MIUI v0.11.05 ROM

Anyone know the contacts widget pictured above?
Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
9th November 2010, 06:12 PM |#10021  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 223

More

my new lockscreen + wallpaper.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, display screen, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjd, jjj is watching, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)