Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2010, 01:55 PM |#3341  
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlano

no problem doing that (at least for me)

i noticed just a bit high battery consumption with FULL rom, let's try CLEAN rom

I'm using Christian_WWE_5830_Full version of rom after task29 and hard rest even installing it again the problem still exist the spb mobile shell can't open my phone book I can go to stat menu and open my phone book but it is easier if ican do it in spb mobile shell panel

8th November 2010, 02:15 PM |#3342  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question Clean Version
Hi Christian

I'm a big fan of your clean rom (i'm a little tired of the 'sense' thing and all its ram eater 'buggy' programs - after so many sense roms I learned to live in peace with the xperia feel and it's panel manager). I've noticed that there isn't a new clean rom of this version yet... It will exist a clean rom 5.830?

As I wrote before - your clean rom (after correction of the media panel and slideview panel) is the perfect 6.5.x Xperia rom for me.

Thanks for your great job
8th November 2010, 07:15 PM |#3343  
Flag Lajkovac
Thanks Meter: 1

More
x button
why don't work x button. when i press them program not close he is still acivated just minimized?
10th November 2010, 05:01 PM |#3344  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have an alarm set in the morning. So far, every morning my phone is locked up and I have to pull the battery. I press the power button and nothing happens.

This morning I pressed power, then got ready for work. When I got back to the phone it was finally lit up but not responding. It seems to be massivly slow rather than a complete lock up.

The alarm does not go off.

What's interesting is that when I pull the battery and the phone starts up again it shows that call forwarding is enabled. I go to the call forwarding option and get current state from the provider and the forwarding icon goes away.

It also seemed to have reset my phone ringer...I'll confirm that one though, it may not be related to this issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to syscal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift syscal Ad-Free
11th November 2010, 08:33 AM |#3345  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuzzz

Great!
I was afraid you bought another phone and left us behind

Thanks again

Heh I was thinking the same! Even though I will be moving to DHD, I still want my X1 to be on this ROM.
11th November 2010, 02:43 PM |#3346  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks a lot for making this beautiful rom

chiristian i have one question one of the panel in my phone is not working the panel with watermarks. Please can you help me out with this
11th November 2010, 03:42 PM |#3347  

More
turned off the alarm and the phone was fine this morning.
21st November 2010, 09:56 PM |#3348  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
new rom coming! http://www.christian-web.nl/sections...=news&news=155
23rd November 2010, 10:19 PM |#3349  

More
Thumbs up
Loaded and loving it. Thanks!
25th November 2010, 08:09 PM |#3350  

More
Arkswitch bug
FYI.

When the screen is locked, you can press the uppper left corner and Arkswitch will open.

Not a big deal, but when you do that you can no longer get out of the home screen once you switch back. The only way I've found is to pull the battery. It seems responsive but the device does not follow through with actions after a selection.

Other than that I have not had any other major issues.
28th November 2010, 12:03 AM |#3351  

More
New issues
So about three days in, the phone rang and I couldn't answer it. To get it responsive again I had to pull the battery. When I did this, the phone reset itself completely. I might go back one version if this happens again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)