Thanks Meter: 75

More
The missing keyboard is one of the advantages of my M600 for me! :lol: :wink:

27th November 2005, 11:16 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
M600 in FR and lack of keyboard
Ok, I confess, I couldn't hold it anymore: I bought a K-Jam WWE while in Dubai last week.
First impression: not slower than BA/HIMA running WM5 (I have both - BA has dead screen now...).
It is the right size for me.
I tend to hate the keyboards, having been on Palm since 1995... The BA keyboard was laughable! But the on on K-Jam is real cool.

Keep feedback on M600 pouring please, I still find it's a nice piece of equipment!

My 2c,

Hal.
28th November 2005, 04:06 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsj

And admins please create an area for ETEN users too.

You are welcome on our forum:
http://www.eten-users.net/
28th November 2005, 04:07 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaBo

I've seen the E-ten m500 (300 MHz Samsung CPU) in action and must say that I was really impressed.
Sascha

M500 has a 400mhz cpu
4th April 2006, 09:55 AM |#15  
Nomad

More
I had (still have, in fact) a Magician (JAM) till about 3 days back when after careful comparison of the various alternatives available (I wanted a WiFi pocket pc phone that was stable and fast) I bought the Eten M600.

Compared to my friends K-JAMs and JAMINs this one is really stable and fast. I can skype away happily on the M600 while my friends struggle to start up skype on their JAMINs. I make calls on Skype while they listen to garbage trying to make one.

Eten rocks, and at a price that $150 cheaper (including a free 1GB SD Card) than the JAMIN its too good a deal to ignore. @ HTC - competition has arrived, and in style!
The Following User Says Thank You to sandyind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sandyind Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)