FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][WWE] [21.11.2010] CleanEX OzROM V5.20 WM6.5.5 24635 [Android/TMOUS Friendly]

30,190 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,462

By the_scotsman, Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee on 7th February 2010, 01:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2010, 02:09 PM |#3831  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm not impressed with the HD7, it really just seems to be a minimally converted HD2 for WP7, which I'm I've got some concerns about.

CHT 2.0 Final is now out... Any chance of getting a rom update with that cooked in along with that icon issue fixed?
17th November 2010, 09:12 PM |#3832  
OP Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Flag NSW, Australia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkekun

I'm not impressed with the HD7, it really just seems to be a minimally converted HD2 for WP7, which I'm I've got some concerns about.

CHT 2.0 Final is now out... Any chance of getting a rom update with that cooked in along with that icon issue fixed?

Will update ROMs with final CHT2 this weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_scotsman Ad-Free
18th November 2010, 05:12 AM |#3833  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sound profiles
Hello,

I've been using 5.10 for a while, it's working well. I was on 4.80(i think) previously and one thing it had that I'm missing in 5.10 is the different volume profiles for when headphones are connected. By that I mean the system volume could be set differently for when headphones are connected and when they weren't and it would be remembered when you put in or took out the headphones.

I stumbled on this on 4.80 and now I keep forgetting to turn my volume down when I stop listening to music. It tends to wake me up at work though when I get an SMS

Any chance it could be added back in? Or even if it's a registery change I could make?

thanks!
18th November 2010, 11:57 AM |#3834  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
What is the option in cookie home tab that puts the arrow between the action and menu keys. Is that something you built yourself?

(EDIT)
I have been searching for this option in the CHT user manual, posting on the cht thread and just searching through each and every option to try to find the way to enable/disable this... here is a better description of what i want to do i guess. The icon where it looks like a three sided arrow pointing left up and right. I see it enabled in some roms but it isnt in others. I just want to know how to enable or disable it!!!
19th November 2010, 03:33 AM |#3835  

More
when wil the new build release? i'm confusing whether to install tis 5.10..
19th November 2010, 05:06 AM |#3836  
Flag NSW, Australia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery4869

when wil the new build release? i'm confusing whether to install tis 5.10..

Sometime this weekend...not sure when exactly as I'm quite ill at the moment...but definately this weekend
19th November 2010, 08:58 AM |#3837  
Flag Canberra

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

Sometime this weekend...not sure when exactly as I'm quite ill at the moment...but definately this weekend

Any chance of prenotice of your expected enhancements??
19th November 2010, 12:32 PM |#3838  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:

Wish you well soon!
22nd November 2010, 03:11 AM |#3839  
Flag NSW, Australia

More
New ROM now available!

Updated to Cookies Home Tab V2 final
22nd November 2010, 03:14 PM |#3840  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Personalize Home Screen Tab ALL ICONS missing
Quote:

New ROM now available!

Updated to Cookies Home Tab V2 final

Hi Scotman,
I have just flashed I found that Personalize Home Screen Tab ICONS are missing.
v.5.1 also same issue. Is there any cab to fix this issue?

The others are working properly and very fast. I really like your ROM. Only one small thing issue.Please help. Thanks in advance
23rd November 2010, 09:55 PM |#3841  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14

More
What happened to 'notes'?? I can't find it anywhere
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)