By techspy, Senior Member on 24th April 2006, 06:19 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
25th April 2006, 05:04 AM |#11  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by contaygious

is RUU_Prodigy_2170702_21707102_20710_QTEK_WWE_Ship.e xe the right rom for this addon?

This should work on any of the AKU2.0 ROMS with version 2.x so that should be fine.

25th April 2006, 05:09 AM |#12  
Flag S.F. and Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is the version i just asked about the latest one?
25th April 2006, 05:16 AM |#13  
Flag Sydney

More
I'm pretty sure that the newest qtek wwe (english) rom.
I have an i-mate and use the i-mate rom so not completely sure but from looking at the ftp site here it seems to be so.
25th April 2006, 05:21 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This works with older roms too I am using the older Tmobile UK rom that works with blackberry connect software and it works perfectly
25th April 2006, 05:54 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
A2DP w/2.17 ROM from Summiter.
Went to Tornado Group downloaded Bluetooth files files installed them, tweaked the registry and I am running the newest ROM with A2DP. Thanks summiter for the ROM and the Tornado folks for the files.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic.php?t=48491
Eureka.

PS Not the 2.8 but 2.17.
25th April 2006, 06:23 AM |#16  

More
All I can say is...WAHOO!

I've been searching every forum I could find looking for A2DP for my MDA. Followed the instructions and it works great with my Plantronics 590A.

I'm using the latest T-Mobile US release ROM from the FTP site (with the goodies rolled in).

Tip:
If you lose the Bluetooth stereo output (like if you turn off the headset and then back on), go to the Bluetooth device section, hold click on the headset, and finally choose "Set as Wireless Stereo".

THANK YOU!

Now...if I could only get the headset controls to next/prev track and pause / play...
25th April 2006, 07:26 AM |#17  
Vancouver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting0r

This works with older roms too I am using the older Tmobile UK rom that works with blackberry connect software and it works perfectly

Are you sure? Can anybody else confirm this?
25th April 2006, 08:35 AM |#18  

More
If you are a Cingular user, I just uploaded a 2.17 ROM that has A2DP added. Link is posted in the Wizard upgrading forum.
25th April 2006, 08:40 AM |#19  

More
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
I try to make single-file cab installation, can somebody of the pros please take a look at it? I also don't know how to insert soft reset feature
Attached Files
File Type: cab a2dp_hack.cab - [Click for QR Code] (85.2 KB, 9812 views)
25th April 2006, 11:57 AM |#20  

More
[quote="Puckster"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by contaygious

Overall i'm really impressed although i have read that having push email and a2dp enabled at the same time can cause problems so im about to give that a go now

Cheers

@Puckster: Where did u read that? I am really curious whether it works together - if not, A2DP is kind of useless for me...
Any experiences so far?
25th April 2006, 12:54 PM |#21  

More
Re: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoki

I try to make single-file cab installation, can somebody of the pros please take a look at it? I also don't know how to insert soft reset feature

could someone try this file i have no bt headset so i can't test but i really would like to know if this easy installfile works fine
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread