Islamic e-books

Search This thread

one_e00

Aug 16, 2009
Hi, i posted here Islamic e-books (Translations of Hadith).
The books are in e-pub format which you can read it through your winmo, i-phone, or any e-books readers which support the e-pub format. Hope it will benefits you..:)

For now i just put translation of Bukhari and Muslim only, next time hopefully will come others..

Extract it and put it on your phone, you can read it through e-book reader..

27/11/10: Add Malik's Muwatta' book..
29/11/10: Add Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud (Partial Collection)

p/s: If anyone found english translation of other hadith books (preferably kutub tis'ah), please inform me..

Attachments

• translation_of_maliks_muwatta_aisha_abdarahman_at_.rar
    459.5 KB · Views: 112
  • translation_of_sunan_abu_dawud_partial_collection_.rar
    408.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Reactions: IDontKnow666

iris_aim

Mar 10, 2006
Lahore
Thanks man
jazaak Allah
+1

i always wanted it & looked for it at so many places...ive a request to make can u find me 1 with urdu translation:)

one_e00

Aug 16, 2009
Urdu Translation

Thanks man
jazaak Allah
+1

i always wanted it & looked for it at so many places...ive a request to make can u find me 1 with urdu translation:)

Actually i just converted it into epub. Credits goes to the MSA-USC Hadith Database, because they who translate it.. For the urdu translation, i don't have its translation in word form, otherwise i can try to convert it into epub format for u and our beloved brothers.. Or you can convert it on yourself and start contributing something to our Muslim brothers, and spread our Prophet's traditions.. I can guide you, insya ALLAH..
بلغوا عني ولو آية

Last edited:

albarona1

Mar 9, 2010
Jazakallah Khair
جزاك الله خيرا
وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
ونتطلع الى المزيد من تلك الكتب الفعالة باذن الله

اللهم اهدى عبادك

iris_aim

Mar 10, 2006
Lahore
thanks man i'll be glad to learn it

edit:tried searchin for word format but all i could find is pdf that too is secured,and more over it has images in it not "characters" i'll continue my search and let you know when i can get my hands on 1:)

one_e00

Aug 16, 2009
thanks man i'll be glad to learn it

edit:tried searchin for word format but all i could find is pdf that too is secured,and more over it has images in it not "characters" i'll continue my search and let you know when i can get my hands on 1:)

If u could copy the words its ok even in pdf.. But it needs more works and times..
If u want, u can do it.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, i posted here Islamic e-books (Translations of Hadith).
    The books are in e-pub format which you can read it through your winmo, i-phone, or any e-books readers which support the e-pub format. Hope it will benefits you..:)

For now i just put translation of Bukhari and Muslim only, next time hopefully will come others..

Extract it and put it on your phone, you can read it through e-book reader..

27/11/10: Add Malik's Muwatta' book..
    29/11/10: Add Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud (Partial Collection)

p/s: If anyone found english translation of other hadith books (preferably kutub tis'ah), please inform me..