FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Repack of the chinese RUU, Android 2.2 Froyo Rooted Chinese apps removed

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By Andrey765, Junior Member on 28th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2010, 07:40 PM |#11  
tuktukscotty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bridlington
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Weather does not work. It cannot find my location and I cannot type it in manually as according to the weather app Bridlington (East Yorkshire, UK) does not exist!.

Oh well back to original until the official UK froyo gets released.
 
 
28th November 2010, 07:50 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question german language
how can i add german language to the keyboard?

weather is also not working. when i will change to a location in Germany its crashes. I changed to another app for clock and weather. It works fine
28th November 2010, 08:48 PM |#13  
Andrey765's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag suceava
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuktukscotty

Weather does not work. It cannot find my location and I cannot type it in manually as according to the weather app Bridlington (East Yorkshire, UK) does not exist!.

Oh well back to original until the official UK froyo gets released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellmi

how can i add german language to the keyboard?

weather is also not working. when i will change to a location in Germany its crashes. I changed to another app for clock and weather. It works fine

I don't know why it's not working for you.....for me it's working. I will look into it.

Before flashing do nandroid backup and then wipe/reset factory
28th November 2010, 09:13 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks...............
28th November 2010, 09:57 PM |#15  
tuktukscotty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bridlington
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
I have been out walking with my phone and tried to use latitude but it puts me in the North Sea!!!!.
29th November 2010, 09:58 AM |#16  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Everything works!
I tried it last night, and everything works, weather, sense, GPS, only one missing is friends - it cant open settings. But its not a big problem
29th November 2010, 02:13 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i tried i found same problems wich is on the wildpuzzle 8.11
location working in browser an map but not in weather
caller id problem(country code)
30th November 2010, 02:22 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Friendstream
Does the Friendstream work?
30th November 2010, 08:00 AM |#19  
maharaskal's Avatar
Member
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
try to upload in mediafire... will be easier to download..
is there any other bugs found so far? im downloading it now.. will test it sooner...
30th November 2010, 09:09 AM |#20  
Andrey765's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag suceava
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Don't know about other bugs than the ones that other users found.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
30th November 2010, 10:20 AM |#21  
maharaskal's Avatar
Member
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey765

Don't know about other bugs than the ones that other users found.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

good job. if i found any bugs after flash it will report at here. thanks your hard work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes