Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0 - Get your first dose here

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 580

Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2010, 06:22 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did not find swype in my /system/app. I installed the apk and have it now though. I was able to get the download off of rom manager to install with all the apps it said it had. With the online version I was not able to get that

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

5th December 2010, 03:23 AM |#22  

More
I'm getting random restarts when sliding the unlocker, is this happening to anyone else? Its happened maybe 4 or 5 times today. I'm using the 2.3.15 version.

5th December 2010, 08:10 AM |#23  

More
Same here. I have been trying to figure it out on my own but it isn't working. Also mt wifi hours in and out for some reason. But the ROM is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeiare89

I'm getting random restarts when sliding the unlocker, is this happening to anyone else? Its happened maybe 4 or 5 times today. I'm using the 2.3.15 version.

5th December 2010, 08:24 AM |#24  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 5,923

Donate to Me
More
I believe the random reboots when using the sliders stems from the 2.3.15 base itself. If you don't really need the lockscreen, a way to bypass the sliders altogether is to use a market app called 'No Lock' by BoD
5th December 2010, 10:15 PM |#25  

More
thank you so much! this is the fastest rom ever.

5th December 2010, 10:41 PM |#26  

More
update to 2.2.32 then flash Rx v1.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta4evr

Same here. I have been trying to figure it out on my own but it isn't working. Also mt wifi hours in and out for some reason. But the ROM is awesome!

6th December 2010, 04:05 AM |#27  

More
First of all, great rom! had it since the 30th of November and came from Apex (then technically the 2.3.320 leak) to this rom and I love it. Really fast, especially l with ur OC app, like the blur thats left in the lockscreen (although i do miss the music controls but its ok, i can manage) and some icons and the (now home-universal) widgets. Can't wait for the update!

Second, i was wondering how to change the powerup tones? I might have missed it but I cant find it in the tool box, settings or spare parts.
6th December 2010, 08:27 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelomat412

First of all, great rom! had it since the 30th of November and came from Apex (then technically the 2.3.320 leak) to this rom and I love it. Really fast, especially l with ur OC app, like the blur thats left in the lockscreen (although i do miss the music controls but its ok, i can manage) and some icons and the (now home-universal) widgets. Can't wait for the update!

Second, i was wondering how to change the powerup tones? I might have missed it but I cant find it in the tool box, settings or spare parts.

Edit the init.d.conf file with root explorer in the folder /data/rumm_rx. Be sure to set load build props on boot and unset random boot sound, all in that same file.

6th December 2010, 02:43 PM |#29  
Mouth of the Rat
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Anyone know?
Does anyone know which version I should use?
My system says 2.3.20.MB810.Verizon.en.US not 2.3.15 nor 2.3.320....
6th December 2010, 07:01 PM |#30  

More
check your bootloader. if you are on 3.01 then use 2.3.15. if you are on 3.04, then 2.2.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff

Does anyone know which version I should use?
My system says 2.3.20.MB810.Verizon.en.US not 2.3.15 nor 2.3.320....

7th December 2010, 03:04 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyqt

check your bootloader. if you are on 3.01 then use 2.3.15. if you are on 3.04, then 2.2.32

What if Im on 30.03?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
droid x, jrummy, rom, rumm rx

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)