FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: Do you think that this is a good idea?

YES! Appubator, please do us a Facebook app.

2,267 Vote(s)
96.35%
No, it is useless.

28 Vote(s)
1.19%
I don't care.

58 Vote(s)
2.46%

[DEV] XDA FaceBook App for WinMo

301 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Sopis, Senior Member on 10th February 2010, 10:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2010, 10:39 AM |#1081  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
downloaded this yesterday & gotta say I like it, like the presentation & the nice big buttons, very finger friendly.
I've attached an error log file for you, I'm running this on a TP2 with win mo 6.1 upgraded to compact framework 3.5.
The only issues I've noticed are that the messages shown in the inbox are actually my sent messages but other than that no problems.
If I may make a suggestion it would be nice if the blue banner at the top that contains the title of the page you are on could be clickable to take you back to the home page shortcuts.
Thank you very much for your work creating this app, great.
Jon

9th December 2010, 11:49 AM |#1082  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi!!

Thanks the nice app!!

I'm problem xdafacebook 0.4.1.1

There is an unclosed literal string. Line 3, position 45.-hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Int32 res, String arg)
hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributeValueSl ow(Int32 curPos, Char quoteChar, NodeData attr)
hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
hely: System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
hely: System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlRead er r)
hely: System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlRead er r, LoadOptions o)
hely: System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
hely: System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
hely: XDAFacebook.Authentication.saveDebugInfo(String message, String type)
hely: XDAFacebook.Authentication.getLoginStrings()
hely: XDAFacebook.Authentication.Authenticate()
hely: XDAFacebook.Main.authenticate(String user, String pass)
hely: XDAFacebook.Main.<>c__DisplayClass12.<>c__DisplayC lass17.<setupLogin>b__e(Object o, EventArgs e)
hely: XFControls.XFPanels.XFPanelItems.XFItemBase.OnClic k()
hely: XFSenseUI.XFItems.SenseItem.GetClickResult()
hely: XFControls.XFPanels.XFPanelList.OnMouseUp(MouseEve ntArgs e)
hely: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
hely: System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
hely: Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)
hely: System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)
hely: XDAFacebook.Program.Main()

Can anyone Help me?

Sry my bad english.

Thanks!
10th December 2010, 11:36 AM |#1083  

More
Hi all,

i installed today the version 4.1.1
At first am very happy beacause i could see my friends albums !!!
Great! THANX alot!!!

mistakes i found:
- in each album i can see only the first 28 Pictures! All other pictures won't be shown!

- Why the fullsize picture shown in the internet Browser? It will be realy great
to see pictures in the app for it self!

- At the inbox i only could read the beginnings of the messages!
I couldn't get into message! And i didn't found a way to answers messages?!

But after all, u do a great work!!!!

THanx!!!
10th December 2010, 07:54 PM |#1084  
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 22,616

Donate to Me
More
Error Log
Hey Joe,

Great work on this app. I don't use Facebook too much, but when I do, I prefer your app .

I got an error message today (first time!). First off, I'm using a Tilt 2 (Rhodium), running the stock ROM (details in sig) - WM Build 21887, Sense 2.5. Running the latest version (4.1.1) of XDAFacebook.

Here's how I got there (and I was able to reproduce it):

- Open Application with keyboard slid out (landscape orientation)
- App was previously authorized, so opens right up (NOTE: landscape screen is squished, but you know that)
- Close keyboard, but app doesn't really re-size to Portrait (I noticed on my VGA device that the Portrait screen is a bit squished - I can post a screenshot of it if you'd like).
- I have two notifications. I click on the notification bar, and the Notification screen opens. As it's loading, I get the pop-up error message & the app closes.

Error log is attached. Hope it helps!
Attached Files
File Type: txt ErrorLog.txt - [Click for QR Code] (942 Bytes, 3 views)
10th December 2010, 08:53 PM |#1085  
Flag Land of Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 269

Donate to Me
More
My device is CDMA TP2. I am using 4.1.1 and got the following error. Popsup as soon as I log on now. Not sure how the error was triggered the first time! I think it was from notifications, but not sure at this point. Anyhow, thanks for the great app. Hope this error helps to debug some...

Code:
The process can not access the file '\Program Files\XDAFacebook\icons\8c898820-3901-4b82-9528-080ae431d370.png' because it is being used by another process.-   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.File.Create(String path, Int32 bufferSize)
   at XFControls.XFGraphics.cacheIcon(String uri, MemoryStream stream)
   at XFControls.XFGraphics.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DrawIcon>b__1(MemoryStream stream)
   at XFControls.XFGraphics.<startImageDownloading>b__13(Object v)
   at System.Threading.ThreadPool.WorkItem.doWork(Object o)
   at System.Threading.Timer.ring()
10th December 2010, 09:07 PM |#1086  

More
My phone tell me to put this here :

Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier '\My Storage\Program Files\XDAFacebook\icons\01f66d2a-7292-4ea5-8220-ad458499bf62.png', car il est utilisé par un autre processus.-à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
à System.IO.File.Create(String path, Int32 bufferSize)
à XFControls.XFGraphics.cacheIcon(String uri, MemoryStream stream)
à XFControls.XFGraphics.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DrawIcon >b__1(MemoryStream stream)
à XFControls.XFGraphics.<startImageDownloading>b__13 (Object v)
à System.Threading.ThreadPool.WorkItem.doWork(Object o)
à System.Threading.Timer.ring()

Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier '\My Storage\Program Files\XDAFacebook\icons\01f66d2a-7292-4ea5-8220-ad458499bf62.png', car il est utilisé par un autre processus.-à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
à System.IO.File.Create(String path, Int32 bufferSize)
à XFControls.XFGraphics.cacheIcon(String uri, MemoryStream stream)
à XFControls.XFGraphics.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DrawIcon >b__1(MemoryStream stream)
à XFControls.XFGraphics.<startImageDownloading>b__13 (Object v)
à System.Threading.ThreadPool.WorkItem.doWork(Object o)
à System.Threading.Timer.ring()
10th December 2010, 09:37 PM |#1087  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag American Fork
Thanks Meter: 232

Donate to Me
More
thank you for the reports

I'm going to be doing a ton of work for the next couple of hours. follow my progress on twitter (if you're bored and need something to do! also ask me questions on there and I'll be able to respond quickly.

wish me luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe_coolish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joe_coolish Ad-Free
11th December 2010, 06:10 AM |#1088  

More
Im having error while using your app...(Samsung Omnia 2)

An error message is available for this exception but cannot be displayed because these messages are optional and are not currently installed on this device. Please install ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab’ for Windows Mobile 5.0 and above or ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.cab’ for other platforms. Restart the application to see the message.- at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at XFControls.XFGraphics.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DrawIcon >b__1(MemoryStream stream)
at XFControls.XFGraphics.<startImageDownloading>b__13 (Object v)
11th December 2010, 06:19 AM |#1089  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag American Fork
Thanks Meter: 232

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arveen26

Im having error while using your app...(Samsung Omnia 2)

An error message is available for this exception but cannot be displayed because these messages are optional and are not currently installed on this device. Please install ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab’ for Windows Mobile 5.0 and above or ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.cab’ for other platforms. Restart the application to see the message.- at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at XFControls.XFGraphics.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DrawIcon >b__1(MemoryStream stream)

Thanks for the post I need you to install the NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab. Please refer to this post for instructions on how to do so.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=840848
11th December 2010, 10:07 AM |#1090  

More
So far this app and newer updates have eorked fine on my TILT 2.As soon sd I An error message is available for this exception but cannot be displayed because these messages are optional and are not currently installed on this device. Please install ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab’ for Windows Mobile 5.0 and above or ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.cab’ for other platforms. Restart the application to see the message.- at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)

loaded 4.1.1 ,the app crashes.Especially while trying to view any posted photos.

Below is the erro
log.
11th December 2010, 02:27 PM |#1091  

More
NullReferenceException-bei XFControls.XFPanels.XFPanelHome.<>c__DisplayClass3 .<>c__DisplayClass5.<setupNewsFeed>b__2()
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke (RuntimeMethodInfo rtmi, Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke (Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bei System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.TASK.Invoke()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control._InvokeAll()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
bei Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)
bei XDAFacebook.Program.Main()

On HD2, 4.1.1, Energy ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
facebook, slovenia, winmob

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)