when you flash a new rom, it alters the current battery reading, in other
words, it doesn't read it correctly. that's why you have to reset battery
stats to have a correct info through the rom.. resetting the stats doesn't
ruin your battery's life. it simply corrects the reading. Thus reconditioning
your battery brings more life to your battery and is healthy to do twice in
here's how to correctly recondition/reset your battery stats:
1. make sure you drain the battery completely to the point when it shutdowns
2. charge it without turning it on for about 4-6 hours.
3. after you've done that, go to cw by the key combinations (leaving the connection plugged in)
4. reinstall packages, go to advance, reset battery stats,
6. wait for it to finish scanning media then unplug.
7. reboot one more time.
p.s. cheers to TW for this lightning fast rom