By sombionix, Retired Forum Mod on 7th November 2010, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2010, 03:39 AM |#5801  
DMV
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reekxda

Does anyone else notice the screen never turns off...in a pitch black room my screen has a light gray color to it. Shouldn't it be pitch black? Maybe that's why my battery life is bad. Idk...

Edit: did a battery pull while my screen was off and the gray disappeared so now I know the screen is on at all times...hope this can be fixed. Also, pressing avy soft key button turns on my screen.

Nero + oclf + dow 1.3 = badassest phone on the planet!!!

Yes!!!! I think thats whats killing my battery, I hope I can fix it this rom is the best!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

12th December 2010, 03:44 AM |#5802  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohadbasan

Is there any chance to add right-to-left support to the rom + hebrew keyboard?

10x!!

Hebrew fonts are supported out of the box in this rom. (I believe it's a froyo thing) for keyboard you can install AnySoftKeyboard from the market.

12th December 2010, 03:59 AM |#5803  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaval

I also get the LINE 4 error but when flashing Setcpu...wierd!

flashing setcpu? setcpu is an app (*.apk) you can install it through a file manager (like came stock) or adb, not flashed through clockwork.
12th December 2010, 04:03 AM |#5804  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Just an update:

I installed this rom on top of bionix final r1. no odining no nothing. I disabled oclf though.

The installation went well. The only issue I had after the installation was with the internal sd can't be write able. I installed simbionix sd fix and that took care of the problem. What's working for me is:
1. gps (lock in 5 sec)
2. calls through aux cable
3. Quadrent score 950 (no lag fix)
4. battery seems great but I might need to use it for a few more days.
5. Nothing got wiped I just noticed that a few extra folders got created in my sdcard LOST.DIR and they're empty. (Anyone else?)

I have few questions:
1. No puzzle lock for the home screen? I only see it on missed calls and incoming messages
2. Is there anyway to add rows to the home screen using tw? I know in launcher pro you can.

Great work you guys!!!! Keep it up! I don't know how you guys do it but you definitely raising the bar.

Thank you!

12th December 2010, 04:06 AM |#5805  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Is anyone else having text messaging issues I don't know why but alll my received text messages show up at the top

12th December 2010, 04:56 AM |#5806  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
So I reluctantly took the plunge flashing this (reluctant because I've been on stock jk2 for the past few weeks and haven't had ANY issues). So far, I'm loving it. It seems slightly quicker so far than jk2(which was smooth), I dig the screen transitions, popup transitions, and overall theme. Best looking rom I've used yet.

Great job again, guys! After I get some more time with this rom I'll report any bugs if they haven't yet been reported.

12th December 2010, 05:10 AM |#5807  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 628

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belushi7

sorry to bother you guys. can anyone please help with a functional link for downloading stock T959UVJFD.. need to odin it before upgrading to nero beta 2. all the links on xda so far are broken and been unsuccessful trying to download.

here you go my friend:
http://www.multiupload.com/IFSJECTS3L

full odin package, comes with pit and ODin
T959UVJFD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scrizz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scrizz Ad-Free
12th December 2010, 05:12 AM |#5808  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 628

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthrottle

So I reluctantly took the plunge flashing this (reluctant because I've been on stock jk2 for the past few weeks and haven't had ANY issues). So far, I'm loving it. It seems slightly quicker so far than jk2(which was smooth), I dig the screen transitions, popup transitions, and overall theme. Best looking rom I've used yet.

Great job again, guys! After I get some more time with this rom I'll report any bugs if they haven't yet been reported.

you my friend need to try the Super_IO_Lagfix kernel on this ROM.
it's gravy!!

i have 80% battery left after 5 hours 1 of those hours was spent playing games.
12th December 2010, 05:13 AM |#5809  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,229

More
Nero
Quote:

Whatever that insult meant. i guess. but the fact of the matter is that i have tried this rom with A. Eugenes Kernel alone, B. Eugenes Kernel with OCLF, and C. Tabbal's Dragon kernel with voodoo, A gave me 1100ish scores, B gave me 1800ish scores, and C gave me 1200ish scores, and after testing all three, For me higher numbers do not equal a faster phone, Nero with the dragon kernel has given me the smoothest, fastest experience of anything i have put on this phone. So my "penis" might not be as big as yours, but it sure as hell preforms a lot better

LOL! Good response!
12th December 2010, 05:26 AM |#5810  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 1,229

More
Nero
Quote:

Originally Posted by reekxda View Post

After 6 1/2 hours at work I went from 100% to 24%, that's minimal use...couple games of solitaire, a little facebook, cell standby and a little browsing. So for a heavy user, this might be horrible but for me its decent.

That kind of scares me away from using this ROM,, that's horrible battery life. I am a heavy user.. So I have multiple batteries but i still would want no less than 16 hours of battery life. I get that now with my Macnut r14.

Didn't you read his whole post? He said he was using this Rom with the DoW kernel, that's why he isn't getting good battery life. And that's not to say it won't be better if he reconditions his battery.
12th December 2010, 05:35 AM |#5811  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Can anyone post true DOW kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alice cooper kewl, gives my phone wings, http://bit.ly/fqf3pz, i'm gr8tful-thanks somb!, im wet, jack daniel's, makes my kooter.wet, mmm bacon cookies mmm, old no. 7, pinoy ako!, super io kernel = win!!, vibrant rom, worth reading all posts

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)