[Dec 10][SD]JIGNERSMIUI 12.03 Stock theme (rootfs)+ Hastarin Kernel 8.5.1

1,715 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By jigners, Senior Member on 3rd December 2010, 06:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2010, 04:45 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i downloaded the GPS(1) file at post#35 but i dont know how to use it. can you help me to set up ?
your build is awwwsome!! thank you very much
12th December 2010, 04:49 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 503

More
Using the 12/03 release..should I be using the 11/23 release (do not see why as some issues were fixed with the 12/03 release). Thanks.
12th December 2010, 09:33 AM |#93  
Flag Jounieh
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Red face
I guess I'm in love...
Never tried a MIUI build, but it's a wonderful build! I think i will be changing my signature soon...

I didn't find any issues yet, however i have some questions and requests:

1- The camera is awful Can't we get a newer camera apk?!? It's really bad; pink tints or green with some cloudy effects comparing to my Desire-HD great cam!!! Besides the resolution seems less than the shown 5MP definetly!
Please give me a good cam and i'll stick with this build!

2-I need arabic support; i saw briefly on MIUI forums on the cell application that there a RTL fix, however that doesn't fix the connected letters in arabic in browser!
In the previous builds, i used to change 2 files "libskia.so" and "libwebcore.so"! Or sometimes "libwebcore.so" only!

3-I couldn't try the gps yet, there's some storms outside; is it working in 12.03?! What about data connection, is it stable??

4-Could the overall theme be changed to dark or black?! I mean the inner theme: settings menus

5-What does the MIUI backup do?!Can it backup the layout of homescreens, the created folders, the apps, the data ....??

Thanks a lot for this build and please update it ALWAYS, so we can keep up with all the new goodies

PSefinitely 5 stars
12th December 2010, 10:55 AM |#94  
Flag Calgary

More
Downloading now........thank you
12th December 2010, 01:32 PM |#95  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigners

Unmount sd card first, then download from market.

i got same problem, it is unable to install after download from market....
pls help....
12th December 2010, 05:01 PM |#96  
Flag Devon
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
hi J,
12.03 - love this build, no probs in my use - best MIUI tried yet.
Thanks.
12th December 2010, 06:09 PM |#97  

More
Fixed all issues..reformatted..reinstalled ! Works awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

Using the 12/03 release..should I be using the 11/23 release (do not see why as some issues were fixed with the 12/03 release). Thanks.

even the dialer is so much better than the one in the Froyo builds..my frequent gripe there..all sorts of other sophisticated stuff but no basic like call hold/add calls etc. like this one..just like the iphone dialer (set aside android/iphone tiffs).

THANKS FOR A GREAT GREAT BUILD ! (finance stuff, facebook, camera, camcorder, wifi, gps and yes, the phone all work..do not do mobile web so can not comment on that..only use wifi)
The Following User Says Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mac231us Ad-Free
12th December 2010, 08:34 PM |#98  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Question calendar events & phone dialler
After finishing a calendar event and it displays saved. It doesn't appear in calendar widget or in the calendar. Even after reboot its as if I have made no entries.
Phone dialler keypad freezes, or causes major lag. Force close the phone app pops up, which then disables the sound. I reboot then i get sound back!

I like the older keyboard but typing suggestions with black background looks so good
13th December 2010, 04:34 AM |#99  

More
Tested further..no problems with calls at all (had to rename default.acdb)..camera works fine. Only thing is Alarm Clock was getting shut down each time I tried it..but that is an app issue how it got installed I think. All the core stuff and so many other apps I put in all work fine (weather, financial, real estate, FB, mail etc)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mac231us Ad-Free
13th December 2010, 08:25 AM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Lightbulb hi
thank you man for this build its awesome all miui roms based on gipaq are awesome
wifi download 8mbps upload is 2mbps
camera is good you got to update to the desire hd with face detection
you got to incorporate the new gmail as well as market into next build
i would love if you could incorporate the rounded battery icon instead over others
i dont know i am using hastarins newest kernel 8.5.3 as well as 8.5.1 i tried with both the battery consumption is still like 2% per hour this should be down to 1%
like in sense builds.i still dont know why with sense builds the battery is so good and with nosense builds its so high probably if you shift from cyanogen based builds to desire builds i think it will work as all desire builds have awesome battery,well thats my suggestion
can anyone tell me how to clear the notifications from the top task bar
13th December 2010, 12:52 PM |#101  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

Tested further..no problems with calls at all (had to rename default.acdb)..camera works fine. Only thing is Alarm Clock was getting shut down each time I tried it..but that is an app issue how it got installed I think. All the core stuff and so many other apps I put in all work fine (weather, financial, real estate, FB, mail etc)

No need for Alarm Clock V2 (could not get it to work.its process keeps stopping)..took it off and used the alarm feature in the analog clock instead..works great !
The Following User Says Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mac231us Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)