13th December 2010, 08:35 PM |#161  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Hickory Hills IL
Thanks Meter: 135

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creator2456

Getting the FC with the stock gingerbread as well. Reproducible when trying to go to settings straight from the keyboard.

Logcat for Gingerbread and Blackout Green below. They should have the FC captured.

damn it, i thought i fixed that.

13th December 2010, 09:09 PM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I love this keyboard. I like the additional functions on the period popup, but, unlike the original orange version, the comma key is moved way up to the top row. The usabiity would be greatly enhanced by making the comma the default alternate choice when you activate the popup, rather than the question mark.
13th December 2010, 10:52 PM |#163  
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murse

I love this keyboard. I like the additional functions on the period popup, but, unlike the original orange version, the comma key is moved way up to the top row. The usabiity would be greatly enhanced by making the comma the default alternate choice when you activate the popup, rather than the question mark.

I will move that to the "default" spot but I like having the "?" down there as well.
14th December 2010, 01:13 AM |#164  
Flag nyc
Thanks Meter: 51

More
We need vibrate on this so bad

Vibrant + Nero + SuperIO Kernel + OCLF
14th December 2010, 01:16 PM |#165  
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
I noticed that the punctuation change i made inserts the wrong character for some (the ones i moved), i forgot to change the insert charcode :P I'll fix it asap.
14th December 2010, 06:26 PM |#166  
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
Haptic feedback is now working in 2.2.107 and later builds

oh and i fixed the "wrong character" in punctuation popup bug too.

see OP for files

enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to camalot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift camalot Ad-Free
14th December 2010, 06:32 PM |#167  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camalot

Haptic feedback is now working in 2.2.107 and later builds

oh and i fixed the "wrong character" in punctuation popup bug too.

see OP for files

enjoy

Boo Just means I have some work to do, but it has to wait. Keep up the great work.
14th December 2010, 06:37 PM |#168  
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Boo Just means I have some work to do, but it has to wait. Keep up the great work.

the fix is in com/android/inputmethod/latin/LatinIME.smali. you should be able to just copy it over.

you may need to search for "LatinIMESettings" and "LatinIMEDebugSettings" in that file and change the path to point to the sub-folder in "com/android/inputmethod/latin/". should be "blackout", "gingerbread" or "wp7" depending on the "source" you used. if you used blackout, you should be fine with just replacing the file.
14th December 2010, 07:11 PM |#169  
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
New DL
First of all, big thanks to Camalot, s0niqu3, and Fabolous for making this possible.

This mod takes Camalot's Blackout (modded from my original Blackout) Gingerbread keyboard and adds some Nero green highlights. It has Fabolous's autocorrect fix and Jocelyn's flashable zip package.

Quote:

Dec. 14 Update
• Haptic Feedback works
• fixed popup punctuation outputing the wrong character

Some people said there was issues with the MOD not taking, so a new DL is being provided. No changes have been made beyond resigning the apk file. If the Keyboard works for you, no need to reflash.
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1pew5p7wn6031rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0niqu3

Flash with clockwork recovery, please note that this will overwrite any existing LatinIME.apk (default android AOSP keyboard) so if you use one of the older droid x mods that use the same internal package name, you need to manually delete the apk file from /system/app, look for something like dxkeyboard.apk or multitouchkb.apk

And I believe this only works on froyo builds, and you need to have the newest voice search installed for it to work.

Cheers everyone, =)

Screenshots
<--emoticons & return key

Attached Files
File Type: apk ime-mtm-blackoutgreen-gingerbread.apk - [Click for QR Code] (694.8 KB, 174 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creator2456 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift creator2456 Ad-Free
14th December 2010, 08:44 PM |#170  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

First of all, big thanks to Camalot, s0niqu3, and Fabolous for making this possible.

This mod takes Camalot's Blackout (modded from my original Blackout) Gingerbread keyboard and adds some Nero green highlights. It has Fabolous's autocorrect fix and Jocelyn's flashable zip package.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?k2v67fa70mhumd5

Screenshots

<--emoticons & return key

I flashed this in clockwork manager. Nothing happened. My keyboard is the same. What do ?
14th December 2010, 08:53 PM |#171  
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmulti

I flashed this in clockwork manager. Nothing happened. My keyboard is the same. What do ?

I just flashed the attached zip and it is working fine. Flash again and make sure you are setting it as the input method.

Sent from this one thing using another thing. Cool isn't it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
keyboard, latinime, multitouch

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)