FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Shipping Estimates?

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By hmarcus, Senior Member on 1st December 2010, 10:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2010, 03:39 PM |#591  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadmen

16GB without contract paid full price.

can you post your order number please???
 
 
16th December 2010, 03:40 PM |#592  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
hello everyone. I just recieved my phone. I ordered the 16gb verision. it is a cool phone. going to start it up and see if it works....keep you posted
16th December 2010, 03:42 PM |#593  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonboy

hello everyone. I just recieved my phone. I ordered the 16gb verision. it is a cool phone. going to start it up and see if it works....keep you posted

can you PLEASE post your order number ONLY?

The dell supervisor said if he can see an order thats already shipped (in this case delivered) he may be able to tell me whats up with my order...
16th December 2010, 03:42 PM |#594  
themadmen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonboy

hello everyone. I just recieved my phone. I ordered the 16gb verision. it is a cool phone. going to start it up and see if it works....keep you posted

picture please of the package!!!
16th December 2010, 03:49 PM |#595  
yourlife's Avatar
Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Man I really hope I get mine before the weekend so I can mess with it. I ordered mine extremely early on the first and am a little ticked off that someone who ordered as mush as a week after me will get their device before I do.

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App
16th December 2010, 03:50 PM |#596  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccooper

can you PLEASE post your order number ONLY?

The dell supervisor said if he can see an order thats already shipped (in this case delivered) he may be able to tell me whats up with my order...

Now no one wants to speak up???
16th December 2010, 03:50 PM |#597  
benjaminries's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
I ordered the 16GB without contract on the evening of Dec. 1st and had an original estimated delivery date of Dec. 17th, but got an email like many others earlier this week giving me a new estimated delivery date of Jan 10th.

My Del lstatus page is still showing Jan 10th ETA, still says "In Production", but when I click for details I see the shipping method has been changed to 2nd day shipping. I see no BT headset.

Is anybody else in my boat? Why are some of the orders on Dec. 1 changing while others aren't?
16th December 2010, 03:52 PM |#598  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
I hope it arrives today as the fedex site estimates it...this time ... shoot I'm getting all of my work done EARLY
16th December 2010, 03:52 PM |#599  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourlife

Man I really hope I get mine before the weekend so I can mess with it. I ordered mine extremely early on the first and am a little ticked off that someone who ordered as mush as a week after me will get their device before I do.

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

Tell me about it. I'm furious. Maybe I can hope for a pleasant email later today?
16th December 2010, 03:53 PM |#600  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domineus

I hope it arrives today as the fedex site estimates it...this time ... shoot I'm getting all of my work done EARLY

can you post your order number please?
16th December 2010, 04:00 PM |#601  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
just send it in a PM if you guys don't want to share your order numbers on here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes