Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2010, 05:20 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdubli

Ok so i cant enjoy the roms

I think we all must just be patient... I have had a phone unusable to me, and have been waiting for this to happen... so I can wait another month or 3 I guess. I am just glad its moving forward, and someone has flashed successfully.
The Following User Says Thank You to sidicious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidicious Ad-Free

18th December 2010, 06:58 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
DLNA yet?
Can't wait to get the LG rom on my Focus so I can try out the DLNA. Good job guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to n8huntsman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n8huntsman Ad-Free
18th December 2010, 08:02 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidicious

As I have read, Mondrian is the rom for the htc surround... I have a floor model surround that needs to be flashed to the original factory settings, how would I go about doing that, if you dont mind helping me. I have been praying for this answer so long.

I don't think you need a ROM to do this. Go into settings->about and you will see an option to reset your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to tai4de2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tai4de2 Ad-Free
18th December 2010, 11:27 PM |#34  
New York

More
ActiveSync?
The executable asks to make sure the HD7 is connected to ActiveSynch, but the all the new windows phones use Zune. So what do I do?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iltimonster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iltimonster Ad-Free
18th December 2010, 11:57 PM |#35  
Flag Ancona
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iltimonster

The executable asks to make sure the HD7 is connected to ActiveSynch, but the all the new windows phones use Zune. So what do I do?

turn off your hd7
press power button and press "Volume down"
your device will go to bootloader mode
after,connect your device with usb cable to pc and execute the upgrade with rom file
19th December 2010, 12:26 AM |#36  
Flag In WP Land
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Has anyone got this workin yet and with no instructions wasn't worth posting on main page and Engadget.
19th December 2010, 12:53 AM |#37  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tai4de2

I don't think you need a ROM to do this. Go into settings->about and you will see an option to reset your phone.

I wish you were right, but I have actually soft-reset, and hard-reset this phone. After about 10 minutes of being turned back on it resets back to the floor model screen saver, and refills the facebook, and phonebook with numbers and people that dont exist. It must be flashed.
19th December 2010, 06:50 AM |#38  
Flag geraardsbergen
Thanks Meter: 136

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8huntsman

Can't wait to get the LG rom on my Focus so I can try out the DLNA. Good job guys!

This is also the thing i want to try on my hd7 but i think we need hardware for this and hd7 don't have this hardware....

Really good job here,important for further development!
19th December 2010, 09:07 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
T-mobile
hi to all.
i want to buy an HD7. But is Locked with T-MOBILE. Can i unlocked it with this ROMs? Or what i have to do?
Great job!!!
19th December 2010, 11:34 AM |#40  
XDA
Thanks Meter: 408

More
Question
Ansar, how do you sign the nbh file to be flashable on the original SPL?
19th December 2010, 01:30 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I think I´ve tried every way I can find in the forums now to extract the imgfs.bin, with no luck.

I guess my main problem is that I´m quite new to extracting things from the nbh-file, I think I successfulle get the os.nb from the file but then all the tools I try on it fail to deliver anything. When using xidump it looks like everything works fine, except that nothing is generated from it. I just get:
"Inizializing RAW Data layer
Done!"

I would appreciate if someone could give some more guidance when it comes to extracting the imgfs.bin.

Cheers
Claws
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)