Thanks Meter: 5,424

By shabbypenguin, Inactive Recognized Developer on 23rd November 2010, 06:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2010, 12:18 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman00

This didn't work for me either. Trying to get Pocket Blu installed, but it isn't working. TV.com isn't showing either. FWIW I have the new Market app if that means anything.

Any ideas?

Did you reboot your phone?
20th December 2010, 12:56 AM |#12  
Tampa Bay, Florida
Thanks Meter: 131

More
yes, and after rebooting a rechecked my build.prop file to make sure it took, and it was correct
20th December 2010, 03:49 AM |#13  
Tampa Bay, Florida

More
Nevermind, I got it to work...

The end of the second line was missing the s. Put the s in, and it works perfect.
20th December 2010, 04:59 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can I get some clarification on this? I am using Mammon 1.0.3.1 and cannot get my sprint football ap to work.
Would this be an example of what this would fix?
20th December 2010, 05:23 AM |#15  

More
Could the MSID number in my phone being different from my phone number be the reason it doesn't think this is a SPrint phone?
20th December 2010, 08:44 AM |#16  

More
Thanks for posting a fix but it also didn't seem to work for me. I have been trying to load a program called Laser Appraiser from maket with no avail. Can anyone find it in their market?
20th December 2010, 03:55 PM |#17  
Tampa Bay, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldlyinquirer

Thanks for posting a fix but it also didn't seem to work for me. I have been trying to load a program called Laser Appraiser from maket with no avail. Can anyone find it in their market?

Laser Appraiser shows up for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milkman00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Milkman00 Ad-Free
23rd December 2010, 12:21 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman00

Laser Appraiser shows up for me.

Thanks, Hmm I think I'll just wait for the latest froyo release and see if that helps
23rd December 2010, 06:39 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I tried downloading it and saving it to my SD card, but it's a protected app. I use AppMonster, which backs up all the apps for when I do flashing, but it doesn't do protected ones. Sorry man, I tried.
27th December 2010, 06:48 AM |#20  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,424

Donate to Me
More
sorry i havent replied, most of the roms out there SHOULD have this baked in... i know acs and quantum do and the cm rom should but ill ask noob just to be sure.
27th December 2010, 12:33 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 282

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO pitbull

Could the MSID number in my phone being different from my phone number be the reason it doesn't think this is a SPrint phone?

no, the MSID on your phone (and everyone's phone) is always different than your MDN (phone number).. this is required by the network. It helps to authenticate your device on the network. That way someone can't just clone your phone.

you should leave the MSID number alone

The reason "it doesn't think it's a Sprint phone" could be many.. I know when using different ROMs, sometimes Facebook thinks I have a "Magic".. etc.. not sure why though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)