By noname81, Senior Member on 2nd November 2011, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2013, 08:02 AM |#3921  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew025

Maybe you don't understand what this is?
The number of home screens are irrelevant. This draws over anything you're currently doing.
Nothing is supposed to magically happen. You put your finger on the right, left or bottom edge of the screen to activate the pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle01642

Still no Pie my friend. I set the the gesture imput to 'samsung galaxy s', and when I tap the 'start/stop touch servive in the menu, nothing happens?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

I have 7 home screens, and there is nothing on each one?

Try enabling the "Autostart Tochservice" and changing "Set Touchservice Mode"
26th February 2013, 10:37 AM |#3922  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 4

More
daydream?
Is there a way to start daydream via lmt? The only way daydream starts for me is if I have it set to turn on when charging, setting it to when docked does nothing. Maybe something on my dock is fried so the phone doesn't know it's docked, but I don't really care about that. I just want to be able to manually start daydream without going through settings to turn it on.
26th February 2013, 12:53 PM |#3923  
USA
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Something I noticed on my phone in 1.91 is that the screen doesn't fade to a dark background with pie active. I tried 1.90 and it seems to work fine on that version.

Samsung note 2, AT&T, CleanROM ACE 4.5
26th February 2013, 03:17 PM |#3924  
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Bring up the Ime switcher
is there any key/script/activity to make a button for the IME switcher in pie?
26th February 2013, 03:25 PM |#3925  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Got the pie feature working in galaxy ace (GT-S5830) but other touchservice modes for gesture and ISAS give not responding dialog. Are those 2 features not supported for this device?
Also for pie control, what is the "Key" to turn screen home (the same function as on long press of home when everything is set to none).

EDIT: Oops! my bad, played with it and got the number '6' to turn screen off.
What is User image scaling??
26th February 2013, 03:44 PM |#3926  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Unhappy Conflicts with Keyboard
I use LMT Launcher on Galaxy Y Duos.
It works fine But when it is Activated, my Keyboard does not Launch.
What Could be the Possible Reason.
Please Guide Me.
26th February 2013, 04:05 PM |#3927  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,919

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniketRane

I use LMT Launcher on Galaxy Y Duos.
It works fine But when it is Activated, my Keyboard does not Launch.
What Could be the Possible Reason.
Please Guide Me.

There's an option related to the keyboard's state. Disable it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GermainZ Ad-Free
26th February 2013, 07:42 PM |#3928  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Hi! I installed LMT 1.91 on my CM Flare (Karbonn A9+) phone running ICS. It installed, but when I go to launch the LMT app it's just a black screen. I granted it root access and even turned it on via accessibility settings, still no go. I tried changing the rotation of my device to see if it's just a rendering issue but it's still black screen. Please help!
26th February 2013, 09:27 PM |#3929  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.albu

Hi,
I'm on Galaxy Nexus GSM, running stock OS 4.2.2, buid.prop file edited, as posted in the thread somewhere, to remove nav-bar. LMT pie is activated from bottom, accessibility for LMT is turned ON, "show status infos enabled with sensor control". Quite happy with it but:

1. Sometimes lmt won't launch unless I change the phone from portrait to landscape. Anyone noticed this?
2. Never got notifications to work

Any suggestions as to find why this happens? Many thanks.
All the best

Never had your first problem
To get notifications to work I had to read the op 1.8 I think. You have to go to settings-accessabilit-then turn lmt on
27th February 2013, 09:38 AM |#3930  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 785

More
Re: [APP] LMT Launcher v1.91 for GNex/Nexus4/Nexus7/GSIII/HD2 and more... (ROOT)
I have been messing around with LMT for about a week now, and it's literally just to awesome for words! I'll definitely be donating to the dev shortly to show support, and I really hope he continues development on it. Anyway I was messing around with trying to take a screenshot of mine by trying to launch it really quick (I have the script for taking them from my pc but I was too lazy to mess with it lol) and I stumbled upon an awesome freakin idea for LMT. Whenever I'd take a shot it wouldn't get the clock and notifications part, so I'd go look at the pic and try it again, and I noticed they started to overlap (shown in the pic). That's when this idea hit me and honestly I wish I was a developer because I think this would be the mother of all awesomeness imo. I don't know if it's even possible, but the idea is to make layers of pies (just like it looks in the pic below), so you can use the pie just like it is now except there would actually be, 3 pies (for example) stacked on top of each other, and then have it to where you could "fling" each layer across the screen so it moves out of the way and exposes the next pie layer underneath, which would have it's own separate configuration. The possibilities are endless but you could have one pie (layer) for all of the menu actions, one pie (layer) for favorite apps, and so on. I just had to throw that out there because I don't know if it could possibly even get better than that lol! Ya never know though maybe we'll see it one day, or maybe I'm just crazy and I'm the only one who thinks it would be effin awesome too

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeep447 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeep447 Ad-Free
27th February 2013, 12:16 PM |#3931  
Thanks Meter: 196

More
AW: [APP] LMT Launcher v1.91 for GNex/Nexus4/Nexus7/GSIII/HD2 and more... (ROOT)
I've got some troubles with LMT:

I've set the 4th key as "Key: 26" (Power Button).
After some time, this key does not work anymore. Nothing happens? All other keys do work.
Does anyone know a solution for this?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)