FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2012, 06:49 AM |#6301  
Flag b@tAm iSlanD
Thanks Meter: 2,165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmanolosemurio

is not for the gallery, the gallery no problem

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...874398639.png/

force close... :S

Ah, i see, ok try this :
1. Wipe setting app's cache (through setting --> application --> Manage Application --> All --> select Setting application and wipe it's cache and data if necessary.
2. Reboot into xrecovery, wipe cache, dalvik and fix permissions.
3. Reboot, wait for 3-5 minutes and reboot, lets see

5th June 2012, 07:36 AM |#6302  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bares

Hi,
To set to default voltage (its set by kernel), you need to delete 07g file in below dir and reboot :
system/etc/init.d
To verify default voltage in your kernel,
check vdd_levels file in below directory :
sys/device/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/

And try to compare above vdd_levels with
default voltage for Doom's kernel (see doom's thread).
Also you can edit above 07g script file, but i'm recomended to set higher value than Doom's kernel default voltage. U only need this if you want more freq for CPU or if you want to burn your CPU......Lol, sorry i'm just kidding

For facebook issue, there is a lot of solutions in this thread, try to find it.

FYI

Thanks.
I'm running dl kernel UB 1113mhz, are you saying that the kernel sets the volt, not the rom?
If so I need to look for another soulution, because kernel doesn't seem to cause a problem in other roms, been on a lot of them currently on donut for almost a full month (amazing right) with same kernel but without a single wlod.
Where can I look to fix my wlod?

" For future notice"
volt list in donut reads:
128-460 : 1000
576 : 1025
614 : 1050
652 : 1075
691 - 729 : 1100
768 : 1125
806 : 1150
844 : 1200
921 : 1250
998 : 1300
1036 - 1075 : 1325
1113 : 1350

One more thing tho, the dodol walpaper maker seems to be uncompadable with my phone? I can't install it, it's working in donut, anything I change myself?
The Following User Says Thank You to adjin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adjin Ad-Free
5th June 2012, 07:53 AM |#6303  
Flag b@tAm iSlanD

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjin

Thanks.
I'm running dl kernel UB 1113mhz, are you saying that the kernel sets the volt, not the rom?
If so I need to look for another soulution, because kernel doesn't seem to cause a problem in other roms, been on a lot of them currently on donut for almost a full month (amazing right) with same kernel but without a single wlod.
Where can I look to fix my wlod?

One more thing tho, the dodol walpaper maker seems to be uncompadable with my phone? I can't install it, it's working in donut, anything I change myself?

Whats I'm trying to say is : Don't undervolt, have u tried to delete above 07g script file and reboot? That script for undervolt and battery saving, probably your device cant to handled it using this rom. And u r absolutely right, rom that was set volt/freq for cpu as long that settings are supporting by your kernel, that's y u need to verify vdd_level file (default voltage) above too. Sorry for my bad english
Also u can try to clockdown your CPU freq, ie : 1 GHz max.
And you can do this by edit below maxcpuon file in below dir :
system/xbin
And don't change it's permission's set !

PS : Donut also a good rom, but the performance,features and UI is medium ( this is my opinion only ).
And there is typo error in my previous post, should be : I'm not recommended to set higher value !!, sorry it's my bad, please ignore it

FYI
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bares Ad-Free
5th June 2012, 08:03 AM |#6304  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi Guys....
can any1 provide v20 greek fonts zip?
thx
5th June 2012, 08:11 AM |#6305  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I installed Feralab v20 LB in my X10i the last friday, and 3 times when I have took the phone for use it, it was in the PIN screen, so I assume it suffers for random reboots. I have seen in a tool called Z-Device Test than the CPU max is clocked at 1190Mhz. It hasn´t rebooted when I am using it, the three times has been in idle/sleep.

So, can the problem be related with the overclock? Before, I was using all stock SE 2.3.3, and never have experimented this problem
5th June 2012, 11:20 AM |#6306  
Flag Vientiane

More
thank you Bares

But my issue is when i connected charger to the phone for charging battery is doesn't charge. for example: the battery statue show the battery level is 20% when i charge AC the battery is reduce to 19 than 18... even i left it alone for 15mn-20mn my battery statue is show 15 or or something like that when i checked on CPU spy it showed the phone run on 245 not deep sleep but if i disconnect the charger and late the phone sleep it will show the phone run in deep sleep ....

my English not good too..

Locked Bootloader
V20 fera + customize pack with 1113-245
ICS them
Undervolt
5th June 2012, 01:07 PM |#6307  
Flag b@tAm iSlanD

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylerdurden

I installed Feralab v20 LB in my X10i the last friday, and 3 times when I have took the phone for use it, it was in the PIN screen, so I assume it suffers for random reboots. I have seen in a tool called Z-Device Test than the CPU max is clocked at 1190Mhz. It hasn´t rebooted when I am using it, the three times has been in idle/sleep.

So, can the problem be related with the overclock? Before, I was using all stock SE 2.3.3, and never have experimented this problem

Try to not undervolt and reduce your cpu freq, see my previous posts, Lets see

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laosx10

thank you Bares

But my issue is when i connected charger to the phone for charging battery is doesn't charge. for example: the battery statue show the battery level is 20% when i charge AC the battery is reduce to 19 than 18... even i left it alone for 15mn-20mn my battery statue is show 15 or or something like that when i checked on CPU spy it showed the phone run on 245 not deep sleep but if i disconnect the charger and late the phone sleep it will show the phone run in deep sleep ....

Locked Bootloader
ICS them
Undervolt

It seem hardware failure for me, btw try this :
Check your USB port condition, try to connect your phone to pc/laptop.
Backup everything, and reflash SE Stock 2.3.3 rom using SEUS, PC Companion or Flashtool. And check/evaluate above issue.
Sofar, no one report this kind of problem, that's why i 'm suggested you to reflash SE Stock rom for confirmation

FYI
The Following User Says Thank You to Bares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bares Ad-Free
5th June 2012, 01:42 PM |#6308  
Flag Vientiane

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laosx10

thank you Bares

Locked Bootloader
ICS them
Undervolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bares

Try to not undervolt and reduce your cpu freq, see my previous posts, Lets see

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

It seem hardware failure for me, btw try this :
Check your USB port condition, try to connect your phone to pc/laptop.
Backup everything, and reflash SE Stock 2.3.3 rom using SEUS, PC Companion or Flashtool. And check/evaluate above issue.
Sofar, no one report this kind of problem, that's why i 'm suggested you to reflash SE Stock rom for confirmation

FYI

Thank You
i just flash JAF rom and it was still the same. i try to charge nearly 90% 0r 100% if possible then i will reflash stock rom
5th June 2012, 02:10 PM |#6309  
Thanks Meter: 58

Donate to Me
More
JAF rom uses gingerbread keyboard which doesnt have swype feature right? Is there a way to gett Xperia S keyboard from v20 on JAF so i can get my swype back? Thx

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA
5th June 2012, 02:37 PM |#6310  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilhermeXOT

JAF rom uses gingerbread keyboard which doesnt have swype feature right? Is there a way to gett Xperia S keyboard from v20 on JAF so i can get my swype back? Thx

Download TouchPal, it has Swype function. And it's free.

Sent from my x10 using xda premium
5th June 2012, 02:40 PM |#6311  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilhermeXOT

Try the sola keyboard that bares posted a few pages back.
Oh and @bares, wud the sola keyboard work on ics?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)