FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th July 2012, 03:04 PM |#7281  
Flag MILAN
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clavus

Hello, I have installed the ICS version ferelab, it work great but i can't install Google maps from market. "incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID".

/
Just what I wrote yesterday!

Any idea?

16th July 2012, 08:39 PM |#7282  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bourtange

More
Smile Camera on FeraLab_ICS!!! + Killer Sound Mod!!!
Hey guys,

I took this picture just minutes ago with my X10 running FeraLab_ICS. Thanx to this app & Zdzihu.

Attachment 1202385

Edit:
I also removed that hideous DSPManager & Jet Audio Basic and replaced them with the [Sound Mod] XSIncredibleBass #2 | Updated {Beats, DBS, SRS, ClearBass, Xloud} & the original Sony SemcMusic.apk for the best & most awesome sound experience on our X10's running FeraLab_ICS A real treat for Old School Hardcore Lovers from Holland!

Almost forgot to post this here!!!
16th July 2012, 10:27 PM |#7283  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bourtange

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clavus

Hello, I have installed the ICS version ferelab, it work great but i can't install Google maps from market. "incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID".

Hi,

Try this one:
Attachment 1202880

Put it in data/app and install it. Worked for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to JeffreyPiket For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JeffreyPiket Ad-Free
17th July 2012, 08:32 AM |#7284  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
My X10 dont load !
hello there after greeting
i'm noob over here .
i have searched alot but i got no solution .
my problem is after following this guides
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1305945
my phone was fully working and rooted successfully !
but @ part 3 from the tut,
i installed FeraLap~ICS ! instead of Cyanogenmod 7
and i followed the same instructions @ the video .
but after the mobile wrote the rom was installed successfully ! and all rights f***ked !
it said restarting . since this momnt the mobile doesnt wont to be alive .
it just show black screen with sony logo !
and now the battery is dead and it doesnt won't to be charged !
also for making it easier to detect my problem
those steps
Code:
- Format SYSTEM, CACHE, SD-EXT (If you have partition on SDcard (do it from CWM recovery))(and Format DATA if you want to clear your data)
- Mount SYSTEM, CACHE, DATA
- After it boots first time, wait 2 min. and reboot
- After you configured ROM Wipe Cache and Dalvik-cache
are not done in the video. and i didn't do them because they weren't in the video , so I'm 100% sure that what caused the problem is those steps

so would any one please help me to get me phone alive again ?

---------------
an off post question !
does it support arabic ! i mean in text messages ?
17th July 2012, 09:37 AM |#7285  
Flag Puerto Princesa City Palawan, Phillipines
Thanks Meter: 25

More
How can i fix the BOOST_GPU Settings?? i read the instruction but i cannot. find the script application and my screen is blinking.. and not working properly help me please?
17th July 2012, 11:13 AM |#7286  
Flag MILAN

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyPiket

Hi,

Try this one:
Attachment 1202880

Put it in data/app and install it. Worked for me!

Mmh, I put it into the folder and tried to install, but it didn't work. Which steps did you follow, please?

Another issue, always regarding Feravolt's ICS: mobile connection works for me out of the box with any browser and with gmail app, but I haven't so far been able to let teamviewer work. It tells me "mobile connection lost".

Has any of you exeperienced the same thing?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

That's very strange (the issue with teamviewer, I mean) because Tonido, which is internet based as well, allows me to reach the same remote pc flawlessly.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaoldb

Mmh, I put it into the folder and tried to install, but it didn't work. Which steps did you follow, please?

Another issue, always regarding Feravolt's ICS: mobile connection works for me out of the box with any browser and with gmail app, but I haven't so far been able to let teamviewer work. It tells me "mobile connection lost".

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

That's very strange (the issue with teamviewer, I mean) because Tonido, which is internet based as well, allows me to reach the same remote pc flawlessly.

Ok, I follwed the suggestment by Feravolt, I open dialer and dialed *#*#4636#*#* . Then I went to phone Info and clicked on Enable DNS check twice (though it was already allowed) then I clicked on Disable Radio and on enable Radio and Data now does work for Teamviewer too, though it already worked for other apps...

Weird, but it works
17th July 2012, 11:34 AM |#7287  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bourtange

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Heroine_X

hello there after greeting
i'm noob over here .
i have searched alot but i got no solution .
my problem is after following this guides
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1305945
my phone was fully working and rooted successfully !
but @ part 3 from the tut,
i installed FeraLap~ICS ! instead of Cyanogenmod 7
and i followed the same instructions @ the video .
but after the mobile wrote the rom was installed successfully ! and all rights f***ked !
it said restarting . since this momnt the mobile doesnt wont to be alive .
it just show black screen with sony logo !
and now the battery is dead and it doesnt won't to be charged !
also for making it easier to detect my problem
those steps

Code:
- Format SYSTEM, CACHE, SD-EXT (If you have partition on SDcard (do it from CWM recovery))(and Format DATA if you want to clear your data)
- Mount SYSTEM, CACHE, DATA
- After it boots first time, wait 2 min. and reboot
- After you configured ROM Wipe Cache and Dalvik-cache
are not done in the video. and i didn't do them because they weren't in the video , so I'm 100% sure that what caused the problem is those steps

so would any one please help me to get me phone alive again ?

---------------
an off post question !
does it support arabic ! i mean in text messages ?

Did you flash FeraVolt's ICS kernel?
17th July 2012, 11:38 AM |#7288  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyPiket

Did you flash FeraVolt's ICS kernel?

no i did not
i did as the video shows only nothing more nothing less.
17th July 2012, 11:56 AM |#7289  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bourtange

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

That's weird, it works for me. But i can't download from the market too. Maybe it's because i deleted some apps?

Quote:

Ok, I follwed the suggestment by Feravolt, I open dialer and dialed *#*#4636#*#* . Then I went to phone Info and clicked on Enable DNS check twice (though it was already allowed) then I clicked on Disable Radio and on enable Radio and Data now does work for Teamviewer too, though it already worked for other apps...

Weird, but it works

Do you mean Maps works for you now too?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Heroine_X

no i did not
i did as the video shows only nothing more nothing less.

Go to FeraVolt's OP download his ICS kernel, put in the firmware folder of the latest version of Flashtool and flash it! Done.

Happy flashing!!!
17th July 2012, 01:03 PM |#7290  
Flag MILAN

More
No, I mean that teamviewer works, maps doesn't get installed yet... It may be a matter of permissions. I will google a bit longer anyway, thanks.

Regarding mobile data bug, it is obviously limited to some apps only, I suppose.
17th July 2012, 01:20 PM |#7291  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bourtange

More
Quote:

No, I mean that teamviewer works, maps doesn't get installed yet... It may be a matter of permissions. I will google a bit longer anyway, thanks.

Regarding mobile data bug, it is obviously limited to some apps only, I suppose.

It's a weird issue, when FeraLab_ICS first came out i also couldn't download and install it. After trying a few other ICS roms and reinstalling FeraLab_ICS i searched and downloaded the latest version of maps (compatible with X10!) from another site, installed it and now it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to JeffreyPiket For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JeffreyPiket Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)