[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
This is a official ROM created by AnDrOpErZ TEAM. This rom uses ACS Syndicate Frozen 1.2 Tweaks, Such as status bar and a couple of performance tweaks by ACS.
More Bloatware has been removed and battery life has been slightly improved. Comes with a custom kernel and New Boot animation. This is our first ROM so show some love Android Lovers. LINKS will be up soon. Check out our blog for news and rom dowloads. This ROM IS DISCONTINUED BUT MAJOR CREDIT GOES TO MARCUSANT for creating the Acs Ics Rom which is wat we built off of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire n mage

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Should be in development not in general no? I'm sure this will take off real quick with all those srf 1.2 fans =].

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: Fire n mage

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
Lol, when you scan XDA as much as I do everyday, you easily point out the people who have never posted. I have many doubts in the truth to this thread. Could be an iphone,gap sweater wearing, sleezebag. No pun intended to the OP

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
It could be the group made a new user name that their dev members share and that would explain their first post to give benefit of the doubt.

Or it could be Looneyskunk....lol.

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
It could be the group made a new user name that their dev members share and that would explain their first post to give benefit of the doubt.

Or it could be Looneyskunk....lol.

They did not state any details. Also, the srf tweaks are just old versions of generic tweaks and it did not have a unique status bar (weird that the op says it uses the srf status bar).

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Sorry :/

Hello Guys sorry for the late post. This rom is indeed an actual rom. We are a new user to XDA and accroding to them, We have to have at least 10 post before we can post in the Dev. Thread. Am i wrong.? I cant post the link on here because of the posting rules. This rom is built off of EI22, But we have tested on ECO5 and EB13 and it does work. We replace the link on our blog for you users having trouble finding the ROM section. We apologize for the Issues you may have. Check out our blog again and the link should be on the home page. Heads Up: It is a 4shared link and 4shared does require that you have an account. So please be mind of that. Thank You. :)

Reactions: flastnoles11

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Explanation.!

And to all you guys keep asking why am i posting in the GENERAL thread. Its because i cannot post in the DEV. thread until i accomplish 8-10 post. We are new to XDA and are rookies when it comes to there guidelines and how there site RUNS. Just give us some time to gain knowledge of the site and i promise you, we will have everything on point.

Reactions: flastnoles11

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
Well sadly you all are 2 official OTA releases behind the curve and there is 1 leaked non-OTA release which is the most recent build.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
And to all you guys keep asking why am i posting in the GENERAL thread. Its because i cannot post in the DEV. thread until i accomplish 8-10 post. We are new to XDA and are rookies when it comes to there guidelines and how there site RUNS. Just give us some time to gain knowledge of the site and i promise you, we will have everything on point.

Well then sorry for doubting you! We always appreciate new roms around here... even if they're are a couple of builds behind...

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
We Know that. We've already researched the ACS Syndiacte Status Notes. But not all builds run properly on One's device. Actually some updates can screw up the phone. We built off the most stable update, And tweaked the performace, thats all. I know alot of people are looking for the next big thing. But there are some that are satisfied with what they have. This is only tweaks to what they have to make it run more smoothly. We are making ROMS now with the latest builds.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
We Know that. We've already researched the ACS Syndiacte Status Notes. But not all builds run properly on One's device. Actually some updates can screw up the phone. We built off the most stable update, And tweaked the performace, thats all. I know alot of people are looking for the next big thing. But there are some that are satisfied with what they have. This is only tweaks to what they have to make it run more smoothly. We are making ROMS now with the latest builds.

Our latest ota was el30 so technically that would be the most stable build... still though, great job! Always good to have choices... might flash this later just for giggles... going "old school" on em! Lol

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Actually i flashed the latest build on my Epic 4g. I even used QBKing77 instructions and it wrecked my phone. i have CWM 3.1.0.1. I currently run CM9 and it runs perfect. But since the latest build wrecked my phone it encouraged me to make tweaks on the most stable build for MY PHONE, And many others who are having issues with the latest build. Dont get me wrong i love The ACS Team's work, Its pure genius. Thats why im using some of there tweaks and not others. But anways thanks for the support and happy flashing. ^____^

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Wow! EB13!! I suddenly have an urge to go out and drink a Pepsi-Clear while listening to "hair metal" music. Very Retro!!

I welcome new devs with open arms; but I won't touch a new Rom until Kennyglass or Marcusant say its clean...

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Wow! EB13!! I suddenly have an urge to go out and drink a Pepsi-Clear while listening to "hair metal" music. Very Retro!!

I welcome new devs with open arms; but I won't touch a new Rom until Kennyglass or Marcusant say its clean...

Its good... it boots up fine... didn't run it for very long but it boots so there is that...

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Remember people this is only our first rom. Perfection isn't the key. Its just basic changes for smoother performance for people who prefer the EI22.builds. We are working on 3 different roms right now and one we are starting from scratch.
Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closing this until I can investigate what's going on here. :cool:
    This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

The key to a great rom is TRUST. Obviously as a custom rom this comes rooted so it would be very easy to implement some sort of keyloggers or spyware. Yes our phones are not organs but our personal info is vital to us and our loved ones.

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
    I cannot find the roms section of the website, what is this even built off of el30, fc09 or aosp? This thread has an off vibe to it already :/

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
    How to make this ROM:
    1. Download stock deodexed
    2. Download a beats audio mod pulled by another developer
    3. Download a thene of your choice
    4. Extract the stock deodexed rom
    5. Extract the system folder from the beats mod and theme into the deodexed rom
    6. Open the /system/build.prop and change where it says the version number and change it to (insert name here) to make you seem smart and like a developer
    7. Zip it up
    8. Post on xda and brag to friends

The beats mod does nothing and I can prove it. This ROM is also identicle to ACS ics and the new one was just stock with useless beats files that are popular and do.nothing but get you sued.

We also need more information on the team (actual info and names and links) and you must give full credit when releasing your roms. I doubt 90% of what you say is true...

I'm just saying to not release a rom that I can make using my phone... Please perfect it and add more features before releasing.
    Im downloading it now.. Kinda weary about what to expect but will update soon. Ive gotta do me some diggin :)

Edit: This is a fake ROM. It was stolen from another previous rom. It doesnt take a genius to look through files and see all the inconsistencies. It probibly works but it is not EI22. It is an older build back from Late 2011. Try learning to make your own ROM next time and dont just edit the Updater Script and Build.prop

Also this was found in the build.prop

ro.build.date=Thu Sep 22 21:38:23 KST 2011

AND there are only 239 files of 1206 system files are even similar in comparison to any EI22 rom. I highly doubt he edited 967 files..