Question Installation Custom Rom S4 MK2

Search This thread

ben9000

May 8, 2013
Hello

i was trying to install a custom rom on my galaxy s4 but after going through some topics i m kind of unsure about it.
its an att phone
my model number says I337
and the baseband is MK2.

most of the roms i found say something about att i9...

with reading some topics i just have the feeling that the MK2 is "special" and i cant just use any rom.
can someone help me and let me know which roms will work (download link would be appreciated). i planned to go with either google edition 4.4 or cyanogen mod. (if there is anything better please let me know)
and if i need any other software (for backup etc).
i already rooted the phone with saferoot. i just dont know how to get a custom rom on there now.
thank you for your help it greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

rightcue805

Nov 21, 2013
As far as i know you can't run custom roms on the i33, AT&T has it so locked down it can't be done

Hello

i was trying to install a custom rom on my galaxy s4 but after going through some topics i m kind of unsure about it.
its an att phone
and the baseband is MK2.

with reading some topics i just have the feeling that the MK2 is "special" and i cant just use any rom.
can someone help me and let me know which roms will work (download link would be appreciated). i planned to go with either google edition 4.4 or cyanogen mod. (if there is anything better please let me know)
i already rooted the phone with saferoot. i just dont know how to get a custom rom on there now.

rajpru

Apr 12, 2011
Hyderabad
Hello

its an att phone
and the baseband is MK2.

Yes u can get custom rom on u r phone and on u r current firmware also.. check out this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2448925

u need to root it before u get safestrap.. and u can get many custom roms. also.. hope it will work for u!!

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hello

its an att phone
and the baseband is MK2.

This thread gives you everything you need. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616221

Reactions: ted77usa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

its an att phone
    and the baseband is MK2.

This thread gives you everything you need. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616221