[Q] how can i go back to 4.3BMI9 stock rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eldridge27

Jun 11, 2013
im running 4.4.2 leaked firmware right now the baseband N900AUCUCMLG for note 3 at&t. my question is how can i go back to stock 4.3 .. i tried downloading md5 tar file of 4.3 but when i tried to flash it via odin when i click start it just stopped (0 successful/1 failed) please help me

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
First...

Questions go in QA.

Second look at the picture. It states that it contains bootloaders.
If you don't know what they are, you probably shouldn't flash it.

Basically, you screwed yourself. The bootloaders are locked. You cannot downgrade.

Ladies and gentlemen...

This is why it is important to read till your eyes bleed.Mod Edit...Comments removed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N9005A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1394505062941.jpg
    1394505062941.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:

eldridge27

Jun 11, 2013
sir you are not helping. please just post here if you wanna help. but if u r just trying to be a hero .then u should just dont post any comment coz ur not helping.. godbless you

Reactions: zeroth

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
I am helping. You just don't want to hear the answer. There is no going back with the locked bootloaders.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: 440bro

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I am helping. You just don't want to hear the answer. There is no going back with the locked bootloaders.

Uh actually you can go back to mj5 from the kit kat leak because I have done it a couple of times if what you say is true then the method that drake has come up with to get to safestrap from his kit kat roms would not work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Just use the link 2 post up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Grey Diggy is right, he was not being an ass. he asked a question, and he can not go back to what the OP stated 4.3MI9 ( aint happenin )

but you can def go back to MJ5 as the previous posts stated. so do that and you will off kitkat which seems to be what you going for anyway.

duhbanjopicker

Nov 14, 2011
Arlington, TX
GrayDiggy, as a matter of "fact" you can downgrade back to MJ5. Before giving advice know what you're talking about and try and be respectful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: zeroth

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
GrayDiggy, as a matter of "fact" you can downgrade back to MJ5. Before giving advice know what you're talking about and try and be respectful.

How Bout you read the title and thread before you start telling people they are wrong and what to do.

OP asked about reverting to MI9. Not MJ5.also,did I even once say it was not possible to downgrade to MJ5? No.

This is why I tell people to read so they don't make themselves look stupid.

Reactions: 440bro

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Whoa!

Time for everyone to relax a little. This site has rules about being respectful. How hard is it to offer your suggestions without having to call out other members? Life is too short for that.

Consider this your only warning in here, going to keep thread open for now. But if we drift ....infractions and closure.

Be nice or get out.

Reactions: zeroth and 440bro

duhbanjopicker

Nov 14, 2011
Arlington, TX
How Bout you read the title and thread before you start telling people they are wrong and what to do.

OP asked about reverting to MI9. Not MJ5.also,did I even once say it was not possible to downgrade to MJ5? No.

This is why I tell people to read so they don't make themselves look stupid.

Yes you did sir! Please read your initial reply where you told the OP he was screwed and dumb, and could not downgrade. Angry much?

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=2629380

OP please follow this thread. Drakey have given very helpful info. Please read carefully as others have mentioned and this will get you back to MJ5. You will never go back to MI9, but you can get back to stock 4.3.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

This the thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2629380

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
A mod just came in here with a warning. Obviously you don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Grey Diggy is right, he was not being an ass. he asked a question, and he can not go back to what the OP stated 4.3MI9 ( aint happenin )

but you can def go back to MJ5 as the previous posts stated. so do that and you will off kitkat which seems to be what you going for anyway.
    Whoa!

Time for everyone to relax a little. This site has rules about being respectful. How hard is it to offer your suggestions without having to call out other members? Life is too short for that.

Consider this your only warning in here, going to keep thread open for now. But if we drift ....infractions and closure.

Be nice or get out.
    sir you are not helping. please just post here if you wanna help. but if u r just trying to be a hero .then u should just dont post any comment coz ur not helping.. godbless you