[ROM][02/11/13]Baked Black Bean 8[JB 4.2.1][Dark Bliss]

Search This thread

SOTK

Oct 11, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Clicking on NavBar in Rom Control setting causes me a Force Close. I don't get this anywhere else in Rom Control. Just NavBar. FYI

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
Even though you can tell it to use 1.7, are you sure that it is *actually* going up to 1.7 (verified by CPU Spy)? FOr some reason, I thought that it didn't really go up to 1.7 (could be wrong though)...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Verified by cpu spy and tablet cpu usage.

Sent from my Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jtrosky and SOTK

inchrist1

Aug 18, 2011
Glenwood Springs
After setting up BB4 I stumbled upon a way to get a wallpaper to work,sorta. Choose live wallpaper "beautiful weather". Then in the wallpaper settings, choose a custom background. The animated clouds and stuff still go by though. I chose an outdoor wallpaper I had.

Reactions: okantomi

SOTK

Oct 11, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Found another little glitch. Put camera in front facing camera mode and all controls/menu options disappeared. Rebooted and this did not fix it. Had to reinstall Rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nycbjr

Oct 10, 2006
New York
Clicking on NavBar in Rom Control setting causes me a Force Close. I don't get this anywhere else in Rom Control. Just NavBar. FYI

Yeah I just noticed, we are looking at it and should have this fixed tomorrow, thanks for the heads up!

Found another little glitch. Put camera in front facing camera mode and all controls/menu options disappeared. Rebooted and this did not fix it. Had to reinstall Rom.

did re-install fix?

Yes. Verified by cpu spy and tablet cpu usage.

Sent from my Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T using Tapatalk 2

This works, go to device options (outside of rom control in system preferences), choose "Performance"
Then in romcontrol, set the gov to performance, you will have 1.7 until you reboot, the reboot thing is a known bug in rom control that is being investigated..

I just ran antutu.. and all I can say is wow..

See attachement.. 13645 wow!

Yep, I also confirmed 1.7 with CPU spy and system tools.

Great ROM BTW!!!!

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T

Thanks a bunch man, I kid you not, 60 builds b4 this one trying to debug various things...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-27-22-38-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-27-22-38-09.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 380

SOTK

Oct 11, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Yeah I just noticed, we are looking at it and should have this fixed tomorrow, thanks for the heads up!

did re-install fix?

This works, go to device options (outside of rom control in system preferences), choose "Performance"
Then in romcontrol, set the gov to performance, you will have 1.7 until you reboot, the reboot thing is a known bug in rom control that is being investigated..

I just ran antutu.. and all I can say is wow..

See attachement.. 13645 wow!

Thanks a bunch man, I kid you not, 60 builds b4 this one trying to debug various things...

Nope. A reinstall did not fix the camera issue.

droid rocks

Jan 13, 2010
I run the script at the lock screen. Is this incorrect ? Still my GPS will not lock. Thanks for your help.

konpakuyomu

Aug 17, 2012
Tokyo
Hi.
I just updated to Baked 4 and I noticed issue.I use a custom dpi "210". When I'm using Baked 3, there weren't any issues.
But on Baked 4, if I change a dpi, default home apps will be strange. couldn't displays rightly.
...It's difficult to explain with my poor English:(
someone same as me?

*could you add a Japanese keyboard layout? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

urrlyx

Dec 30, 2010
San Francisco
After setting up BB4 I stumbled upon a way to get a wallpaper to work,sorta. Choose live wallpaper "beautiful weather". Then in the wallpaper settings, choose a custom background. The animated clouds and stuff still go by though. I chose an outdoor wallpaper I had.

using a live wallpaper has been the workaround since the first day they got cm jb to boot on the infinity.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I run the script at the lock screen. Is this incorrect ? Still my GPS will not lock. Thanks for your help.

op says you have to run it *before* the window manager loads.

nycbjr

Oct 10, 2006
New York

Hi.
I just updated to Baked 4 and I noticed issue.I use a custom dpi "210". When I'm using Baked 3, there weren't any issues.
But on Baked 4, if I change a dpi, default home apps will be strange. couldn't displays rightly.
...It's difficult to explain with my poor English:(
someone same as me?

*could you add a Japanese keyboard layout? Thanks for your help.

Post a screen shot, press the vol - plus power to cap, I will make the suggesting for japanese kb for our team roms!

using a live wallpaper has been the workaround since the first day they got cm jb to boot on the infinity.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

op says you have to run it *before* the window manager loads.

the gps thing is really just a hold over till we get factory jb and I can integrate the libs.

Reactions: okantomi

konpakuyomu

Aug 17, 2012
Tokyo
Post a screen shot, press the vol - plus power to cap, I will make the suggesting for japanese kb for our team roms!

Like this SS, number of columns are strange. Also at the home space, frame is small. As a third picture, it was different when I was using a BB3.

I hope JP keyboard will come! Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-29-12-36-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-29-12-36-31.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 634
  • Screenshot_2012-09-29-12-37-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-29-12-37-02.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 639
  • Screenshot_2012-09-28-11-20-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-28-11-20-34.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:

thisredbox

May 19, 2008
Keyboard not working after beta update

Just installed the beta on my infinity...now the keyboard keeps ceasing to work" "Unfortunately, the Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped."

Last edited:

jzen

Oct 9, 2010
Nice rom so far :).

My only real issue is wallpaper not working correctly.

Keep up the great work!

Cheapxj

Mar 31, 2008
Spotify still hates portrait mode.... is there a quick n dirty fix for this? 'cause otherwise this rom is amazingly fast. It feels like a different device altogether.

urrlyx

Dec 30, 2010
San Francisco
Just installed the beta on my infinity...now the keyboard keeps ceasing to work" "Unfortunately, the Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped."

i had that same problem. i dont even use the software keyboard since i always have mine docked, but i was able to fix that by replacing the apk with a copy from heimanshu's cm10 alpha rom.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention!Good News, I have a screen on order, just in time for bb8!!
    See post 2 for more up2date builds, developer notes and device specific information.

baked_reborn_zps1b312900.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
    Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    about_zps1efd61c7.png
    • Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
    • Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    • Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    • LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    • Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
    • Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation
    downloads_zpsece049d1.png

Get BAKED rom and gapps Here Click Me
    Check Changelogs when ready here
    credits_zps7980b1c7.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @termleech
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Drgravy1
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    • @CliffWade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
    Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device sorry!
    Developer and Device Updates

Developer Notes
    *BB8, see our site for change log

Dev Builds
    *Feb 11. 2013 - Baked Blackbean 8 - TF700T
    *Feb 04, 2013 - TF700T BB 7.1 - db3
    *Jan 30, 2013 - Baked Blackbean 7 -TF700T db2 (developer build 2)
    *Jan 23, 2013 - Baked Blackbean 7 - TF700T

Known Issues
    Reserved 2

Reserved 2

Filler...
    Filler...
    Very nice ROM

Only problem I've found right now is when I switch to Portrait Mode, screen is divided into two parts.

Thanks for your work!
    yes this is a know annoying bug, working on it.

Mine got max 13500 with CM 10 build and was set on Performance mode, if is set to Balanced it doesn't get past 12200.

strange I will look into the performance questions

So, its based on 2.6 Kernel and just runs with the ICS Bootloader?

But if Dock and MicroSD/SD doesn't work right. It is not more than just a first step.
    But I'm looking forward to see something happening on JB Base :)

Yes, hoping to release a new build with the 3.1 kernel Ive been working on, I think I have the backlight issue fixed, will know soon.

I can't believe that this thread has not blown up! This is the only rom I've flashed on my tf700, and trust me I've been waiting a while. I'm loving it. Can't wait for the next build!

Thanks hopefully your wait will be short, crossing fingers!

Yeah, this is a great rom. I flashed this one, CM10 alpha and teameos and love them all...they all have lots of pluses and each one is missing something that another one has, but come on...we're on Jelly Bean!
    Team Baked rocks!

Thanks allot, working hard to be ¨the tf700t dev¨ :)
    sorry been away

I know I have a bunch of work to do

hdmi half screen
    some other annoying bugs
    update blobs to 10.20xxxx

I've started work on AOSP 4.2 for the tf700t, not going well so far.. sigh!

Stay tuned should have a build of bb6 with some fixes soon.