Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

★Uber Z™★◄♚RLS3♚►★[Froyo]♚[2.2]♚[Sense 2.0]★

9,246 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,197

By renzo.olivares, Inactive Recognized Developer on 2nd May 2011, 05:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Reserved.....
The Following User Says Thank You to renzo.olivares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift renzo.olivares Ad-Free

2nd May 2011, 05:18 AM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
★Uber Z™★◄♚RLS3♚►★[Froyo]♚[2.2]♚[Sense 2.0]★

If you like this ROM...

CLOCKWORKMOD 2.X.X.X ONLY FOR NOW!! HERE'S A TEMPORARY CWM 2.5.1.2[FLASH THIS AND THEN FLASH THE ROM]

Changelog
RLS1 [5/5/2011]-Rebuilt Completely With All Uber Customizations And New Z Rom Fixes and Ziggys 4/13 BFS Kernel. CWM 2 Only For Now
RLS2 [5/14/2011]- Sense 3.0 Style Dock,Transparent App Drawer And Notification Pull down, New Right Rosie Icon, Green Battery, New Notfication Toggles Theme.
RLS3 [5/14/2011]-New Lockscreen, New Right Button Icon, Updated LaunchKey, More Transparency In Rosie Dock, Updated To Flash 10.3, Fix For Notification Toggles (Widget.txt), Added Gadgets "Uber Green" HTC Skin.

Links RLS3:
UBER-Z-RLS3[FULL ROM][WIPE DATA AND CACHE!!]
UBER-Z-RLS3[Flashover For People On UBER-Z-RLS2 Already..NOT FULL ROM!!][WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE..NOT DATA!!!]

Bugs
Touch Tones(Fix Settings>Sound>Audible Touch Tones>Long Tones)
You Tell Me

Thanks: Gmichaelow For All Of His Hard Work, Incubus26jc and MynFor Some Fixes And Icon, Jermaine Fixes, NilsP Fixes, IncDoes For Desire Z Port, Ziggy For His Kernel, Tommytomatoe For Having The Patience To Teach Me Some Things , TheImpaler747 For Helping Me, Gadget For His Right Rosie Icon And "Uber Green" HTC Skin, Newtoroot For His Battery Mod Images, BigRushDog For Modified Flash 10.3 For Hulu, Thanks Dubsx For Some Awesome Splash1!!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to renzo.olivares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift renzo.olivares Ad-Free
2nd May 2011, 05:25 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Slightly interested..except it isn't gunna be aosp

Sent from my ADR6300
2nd May 2011, 05:31 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 306

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelZ9614

haha is it because of the awesome title?

no all those alt codes hurt my eyes :/
2nd May 2011, 05:33 AM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by POQbum

no all those alt codes hurt my eyes :/

lol i didnt even know they were codes? i just looked them up and copy and paste the images.
The Following User Says Thank You to renzo.olivares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift renzo.olivares Ad-Free
2nd May 2011, 05:35 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelZ9614

haha is it because of the awesome title?

No its cuz bin laden is dead

Sent from my ADR6300
2nd May 2011, 05:41 AM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beard0

No its cuz bin laden is dead

Sent from my ADR6300

Haha i know right it's about time. I actually have a question for you guys(well people who used to use uber z) Do you guys want full transparency in the app drawer and notification area because in uber z its partial and one more thing do you guys want launch key or rosie z settings?
2nd May 2011, 05:50 AM |#9  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,245

Donate to Me
More
Yuck. The silly characters in the title make me picture the ROM running on a tween girl's phone covered in glitter paint.

EDIT: good luck with the ROM though, looking forward to seeing it in action
The Following User Says Thank You to mmuzzy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mmuzzy Ad-Free
2nd May 2011, 05:52 AM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

Yuck. The silly characters in the title make me picture the ROM running on a tween girl's phone covered in glitter paint.

EDIT: good luck with the ROM though, looking forward to seeing it in action

You never know it could lol stop making me regret searching all over google for those images lol jk
2nd May 2011, 06:01 AM |#11  

More
What's the dif between this an the other uber z Rom??

Sent from my Dinc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)