FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone using Jump!

3,326 posts
Thanks Meter: 460
 
By cashyftw, Senior Member on 29th March 2014, 01:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2014, 05:20 PM |#131  
jayr04's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

The secret to fast sales on ebay is proper pricing, and using "best offer" to entice people to make an offer on your item..

You need to determine what the highest price that was paid for your exact item in the last 30 days or so, and make sure you dont price it higher than that; also, allow people to "make an offer", which will get you more action than just a standard auction..

I'll try that
 
 
29th April 2014, 06:24 PM |#132  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
I have JUMP on my phone. I viewed it as no more expensive than most other insurance options (and cheaper than sprint's insurance option), and in addition to insurance you get the ability to upgrade early. When you look at it that way, or if you plan on carrying insurance anyway, it really is a good deal.
30th April 2014, 09:17 AM |#133  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Under the new terms of Jump, if your iPhone isn't completely paid off you'll have to pay at least 50% of what you still owe when you Jump. It doesn't look like the M8 will have a down payment when it debuts April 11, but you'll probably have to pay the tax on the phone's full price.
30th April 2014, 02:18 PM |#134  
Jayception's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I am on the old JUMP program and just jumped from the iPhone 5S to the HTC One (M8). I only had to pay tax which rounded to about $38 and I was off with my new phone. Granted since I had $0 down my monthly payments on the phone will be about $26.50, which is slightly cheaper than the $27.00 a month I was paying for the iPhone 5S.
1st May 2014, 03:37 PM |#135  
Chance Ill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Planet Android
Thanks Meter: 156
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayception

I am on the old JUMP program and just jumped from the iPhone 5S to the HTC One (M8). I only had to pay tax which rounded to about $38 and I was off with my new phone. Granted since I had $0 down my monthly payments on the phone will be about $26.50, which is slightly cheaper than the $27.00 a month I was paying for the iPhone 5S.

Same here. I'm subscribed to the first JUMP program. Came from the LG G2. $0 down. Although the taxes were surprisingly high, ($57.00) I walk out a satisfied customer.
1st May 2014, 07:35 PM |#136  
Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I just used my first jump so I am on the old program still (twice in one year) does anyone know when that year is actually classified as?

I have heard calender year, when you add jump, and your first upgrade.
I would love a correct answer.

Basically I have one more upgrade left between now and when do they reset is my question

(got service in November, just upgraded)
1st May 2014, 07:58 PM |#137  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 6,416
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetbo4

I just used my first jump so I am on the old program still (twice in one year) does anyone know when that year is actually classified as?

I have heard calender year, when you add jump, and your first upgrade.
I would love a correct answer.

Basically I have one more upgrade left between now and when do they reset is my question

(got service in November, just upgraded)

You have until November to do your second jump.
its a 12 month year, starting from when you first sign up
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wase4711 Ad-Free
1st May 2014, 08:01 PM |#138  
Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

You have until November to do your second jump.
its a 12 month year, starting from when you first sign up

Thanks!
I guess I will just upgrade a week before just in case :P.

That is assuming anything better comes out before then which is yet to be seen, I am really loving the M8 and its the first time I have been happy with a phone in awhile.
1st May 2014, 08:03 PM |#139  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 6,416
 
Donate to Me
More
yeah, I have to wait until August for me first jump, since I signed on in early February..
I want an M8, but who knows what will be out in August..Maybe the Sony Z2 will show up here by then!
1st May 2014, 08:07 PM |#140  
Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

yeah, I have to wait until August for me first jump, since I signed on in early February..
I want an M8, but who knows what will be out in August..Maybe the Sony Z2 will show up here by then!

I would like a motox+1 with an sd card, or the rumored z2 compact. I love music so my sd cards are everything. SD card is the only reason I went back to HTC and if Motorola doesn't make the X+1 5.2 inches I would switch to that. I honestly just want a decent phone with an sd card in a 4.5-4.7 range. 5 inches is still too big but I deal with it.
1st May 2014, 10:08 PM |#141  
Tidbits's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pearl City
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

You have until November to do your second jump.
its a 12 month year, starting from when you first sign up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetbo4

Thanks!
I guess I will just upgrade a week before just in case :P.

That is assuming anything better comes out before then which is yet to be seen, I am really loving the M8 and its the first time I have been happy with a phone in awhile.

Not quite. The year starts when you used your first jump not when you signed up. I have already used my two jumps on one line and that line can't jump again until January(I got it the first day they offered).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes