[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

1,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 654

By pvillasuso, Senior Member on 28th February 2012, 01:04 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th March 2012, 07:18 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 13,287

More
does MIUI Music work for you guys on v7? As soon as I try to start playing a song --> FC....other players work perfectly
8th March 2012, 07:21 AM |#502  
Flag Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 4,556

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaoc747

Tablet mode working on v7?

what op posted the screenshot is SPB launcher and on ICS it works like in table mode!

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

does MIUI Music work for you guys on v7? As soon as I try to start playing a song --> FC....other players work perfectly

great to see you on MIUI eybee!hopefully with your involvement, this ROM goes to the next level
8th March 2012, 07:22 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
wifi tethering cannot be enabled and FC. using v7.
8th March 2012, 07:23 AM |#504  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgsiocl

great to see you on MIUI eybee!hopefully with your involvement, this ROM goes to the next level

I did v7 and messed some things up (e.g. this MIUI Player)....more to come

EDIT: seems that I also messed up WIFI Tethering...you can use 3rd party apps for that in the meantime (e.g. 'Wireless Tether for Root Users' from market)
8th March 2012, 07:45 AM |#505  
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 958

More
Softbuttons for v7?
8th March 2012, 07:51 AM |#506  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaoc747

Softbuttons for v7?

you got your Russian supported now - that's all for you for now!
The Following User Says Thank You to eybee1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eybee1970 Ad-Free
8th March 2012, 08:09 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
V7 is really great, thank you guys!
There is still some bugs : market FCs, Clock FC when applying à new alarm, Browser FC when trying to enter advanced settings.

How to get rid of the f$%@#$% crap : baidu as default search service?
8th March 2012, 08:37 AM |#508  
Flag Ulricehamn
Thanks Meter: 1,000

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothvell

V7 is really great, thank you guys!
There is still some bugs : market FCs, Clock FC when applying à new alarm, Browser FC when trying to enter advanced settings.

How to get rid of the f$%@#$% crap : baidu as default search service?

Full wipe? ....

| GalaxyNote ICS | Tapatalk |
8th March 2012, 08:38 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

Miui music fc for me. My note acting weird after i flash v7 from v6 with no wipe, sometime it will automatic reboot and suddenly black screen. It already happend 4 time today. Do u know what happened.?

Sent from my GT-N7000
8th March 2012, 08:42 AM |#510  
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 958

More
What do you think about this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=1463437?
8th March 2012, 09:01 AM |#511  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Guys I have noob question

1. I have tried a lot of themes (with lock screen / with lock screen etc)

But i am not able to change the icons or change the dialer or even the status bar toggles

Plus when i apply some themes the font goes unreadable meaning when you are on the default theme and select the various things to apply ...you know the check boxes ...there all the test is clear but when you apply some other theme that text with the boxes becomes unreadable

So is there some settings you can tell me which i should only apply so that all remains clean and clear and plus i get a different theme?? i mean which boxes to check and which to leave out??

Also how to change the status bar toggles, dialer, contacts according to the theme?? i mean which box i need to check for this?? I have already tried customizing the theme once applies and picked dialer and status bar but still it does not apply...

I think if we can get a list of things which we should only check when applying any theme will be good .. there always will be some default check boxes to tick right!?

Hope you guys get what i am trying to say ...

2. Also is there way in the rom itself to get full screen pic of the caller ?? i mean is this function built in the rom ??? i get a small callers pics on the top of the screen when an incoming calls come ...so is there some way to get a full screen image of the caller??
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread