NO network connection

Search This thread

ErezHaluf

May 30, 2014
Hello there, I'm new here..and new to Android.

My note 3 will not connect to the network, I spook with Tmobile for help and they told me to upgrade to the new KK and that should help me.

Well the thing is...It never helped. I rooted the note 3 in the past and I know that I lost my warranty on it.

Please help me, I don't have serves.

Thank you.:good::good:

re: network

My note 3 will not connect to the network, I spook with Tmobile for help and they told me to upgrade to the new KK and that should help me.

Well the thing is...It never helped. I rooted the note 3 in the past and I know that I lost my warranty on it.

#1: Make sure your phone is NOT in "Airplane Mode"
#2: Make sure Wifi Calling is DISABLED
#3: Remove and re-install the Tmobile Sim card
#4: Goto Settings>More>Mobile Networks>Network Operators Search Now and
click "Select Automatically", it may take a minute or so for it to find the network.

Good luck!

MystaMagoo

Nov 15, 2008
www.teamagoo.uk

is it a tmobile phone?
could be simlock or regionlock?

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth

What have you done before u lost the network ?
did you flash N9005 rom into your tmobile device ?

ErezHaluf

May 30, 2014
is it a tmobile phone?
could be simlock or regionlock?

So the phone is T mobile, I triad all of the above. Sorry about the lake of INFO, the rooted in the past the phone, and I did not like the ROM that I had on it so I unrooted the phone the original start( so it works ) and then the phone jut died on my. So i update the software, did factory resat, and root the phone from the beginning, but still the phone is not working.

The sim is new, I triad that on another phone, I still have my IMEI.

Can I put an old version on in it with Odin, after I put the new KK. the problem is the I did not backup the phone, so I don't have any thing on my PC..

Thank you so mach!