xperia p abd problems

Search This thread

slush-puppy

Mar 11, 2014
i am struggeling to connect my xperia p in "update mode" when holding volume down button while phone is truned off and pluging it in
-device manager sees the phone and shows it has the driver instaled when i plug my phone in
-tried various drivers made sure i have a 64 bit abd driver installed ( running windows 7 64 bit)
-removed all old drivers that could be conflicting
-did a factory reset on my phone
-reinstalled sus and pc companion
-running on 6.2.a.0.400
-can't update to 6.2.A.1.100 because i can't get any of the programs pc compaion or sus or flashtool or rooting tool to see my phone
-usb debugging is enabled
-unkonwn sources is enabled

hope i din't leave any information out any help would be knidley apreciated thank you very much

Ammar007

Jan 16, 2014
i am struggeling to connect my xperia p in "update mode" when holding volume down button while phone is truned off and pluging it in
-device manager sees the phone and shows it has the driver instaled when i plug my phone in
-tried various drivers made sure i have a 64 bit abd driver installed ( running windows 7 64 bit)
-removed all old drivers that could be conflicting
-did a factory reset on my phone
-reinstalled sus and pc companion
-running on 6.2.a.0.400
-can't update to 6.2.A.1.100 because i can't get any of the programs pc compaion or sus or flashtool or rooting tool to see my phone
-usb debugging is enabled
-unkonwn sources is enabled

hope i din't leave any information out any help would be knidley apreciated thank you very much

Try removing the existing drivers and installing the ADB drivers via PDAnet.

Ammar007

Jan 16, 2014
NOOOOOBnesss stupid fault:eek: thanks for reply though flashed and running ics smoothly
quite easy wich would you say is the best rom for xperia p the most stable and almost no bugs?

There is no "best ROM", Its very much subjective, to what you need and what you dont. Check out different ROMs and decide for yourself.