Freeware - MemoMe a voice memo to your mail box

Search This thread

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
the download links you mentioned are gone. please see the first post for the updated link.

as per the error codes you get - can you provide some more info ? as you can see there are so many others that it is working for them smoothly.
pls give some more info like language, envirinment, is it a cooked rom ? .net cf ver ? etc and i will try to see into it.
have you tried the latest version ?

potjernik

Oct 27, 2007
pls give some more info like language, envirinment, is it a cooked rom ? .net cf ver ? etc and i will try to see into it.
have you tried the latest version ?

Zeev,

I must apologize; I realized that I don't have .net CF. Just installed it and it seems that it works!

The only remark that I have is that the loading time is somewhat long.... not sure if that has to do with CF installed on my card rather than main memory.

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
good i am happy it is all sorted out.
can't really comment on your loading time, i am using diamond2 and HD2 and it is very fast...
hope you find it usefull and enjoy it.

mummuapsu

Jan 31, 2008
Lisbon
I am also using a diamond2, and the loading could be a little faster... the first version i tried was... ;)

anyway, congratulations for this great software!

shedmeister

Jan 3, 2010
Thank you!

Just a quick note to say thanks for app - which is very easy to set up and to use. Been looking like this for some time and have tried a couple of different solutions, neither of which worked as well as this.

BTW, using a Samsung Omnia SGH-i900, Win 6.1 and Net 3.5...

Thanks and keep up the good work!

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
I downloaded this on my X1, WM6.1 with NET3.5

Installed on storage card.
Opened the programm, put my mailadres in it. So far so good...if I do this through my mail account, I can not send e-mail anymore after he send the memo as the SMTP settings are changed to a faulty smtp server for some reason. Before posting this I tried it a few times, I have to soft reset my X1 and change the settings of my outlook mail again to send mail from my mobile. This happens everytime I use your programm.

This programm is very handy, but I need to send e-mail often due to my work, so I am afraid I have to delete it from my X1.
Do you know this problem? Is there any solution??..

Cheers,
Arnold

Last edited:

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
PollPixx,

if you have SMTP option in the config it means you are having a VERY old version - goto the first post and download the updated version. there is no other link in any other download website other than here - all the others are copies and not updated - only here at post 1

now once you install the updated version you will be able only to set one of the emails you already have on your device - NO smtp option is there for your security!!!

there is an Auto-Pilot option where you have one big button to record and than to stop and it will automatically exit and send the memo using the selected email. if you are not online it will be sent next time you are online or when you connect to pc (AS)

there is a regular option screen where you can record, play send and exit = 4 buttons

if you have any further questions fill free to leave a message and try to add some screenshot so i can understand what's on your mind :)

cheers,

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Okay, thank you for your time and reply.

I deleted my mail account, and make a new one, because the other one was crashed using the old memo file I had.

I downloaded the new version from your startpost.
Put the cab on my memorycard and installed the program on my memorycard.
Opened your program and set the mailaccount I just made.

Spoke a test message in and it closes automatically.
Went to my mailbox. In my outbox there was the memo.
Manually send it out, and 1 minute later it is on my desktop.

And it worked perfect. Thank you very much again. It is an usefull tool to have.

Cheers,
Arnold

Last edited:

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
good, i am happy you found it working
as per sending manually - no need - it will be sent automatically when your device will send/recv according to what you set in the email account setings.

enjoy it !

zjxpot

Mar 4, 2009
Mayaro
OnePlus 6T
basically it can record as long as there is space on your card...
you will have to change the ini file
just open it carefully and you'll see the time in seconds
change it to your time also in seconds
please note that if you will get a call or something it may come in the record
@ZeevG I have only been able to record for 30 seconds I have tried all the other options and after 30sec Memome stops, I also tried editing the ini file but still all I can record is 30sec, could you help me with that ZeevG btw happy new year.

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
odd, it works for everybody i asked, do you have free space for the recording ?
when changing the max record time did you save ? by press OK

zjxpot

Mar 4, 2009
Mayaro
OnePlus 6T
odd, it works for everybody i asked, do you have free space for the recording ?
when changing the max record time did you save ? by press OK

@ZeevG I have storage room on my phone, I also uninstall and install V 1.01.23 and this version is working fine, are you sure the current version is working properly, by that I mean recording for the selected amount of time.

wanablikhm

May 5, 2008
I guess I missed out?

Hi. I tried the link on the 1st page and kept getting error message, couldn't find. Any way to still get this app??

Thanks

coucsou

Sep 3, 2007
Hi

Thanks for your program.

I meet problems with the last version (1.5).
I did unsinstall all version and reinstall the last one.

Recording time sticked to 30s.
Sound compression doesn't work.

I duly saved the parameters and checked the ini file.

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
Hi

Thanks for your program.

I meet problems with the last version (1.5).
I did unsinstall all version and reinstall the last one.

Recording time sticked to 30s.
Sound compression doesn't work.

I duly saved the parameters and checked the ini file.

sorry - you are right... ):
i will look into it and see what went wrong and fix it
please follow the thread so once it will be fixed toy'll be noticed
usually it does not take long to work on it...
sorry again

ZeevG

Apr 27, 2007
www.arkom.co.il
nasty bug...

gotcha!
got the SOB bug, in process to finish
will post a new version VERY soon.
hold on and follow the first thread for new download

wanablikhm

May 5, 2008
Thank you

Thank you. I will try it. Dumb question, does it matter if I use a pop account or an imap account?

Last edited: