FM Radio on Rogers D803 LG G2??

Search This thread

ferrojasaguilar

Jan 27, 2013
Hello my fellow forum members. I just received my rogers Lg G2 and im enjoying it very much. I can say without a doubt this is the best smartphone ever. One of my main reasons for going with the D803 Rogers version over ATT was because of FM Radio, but now for the life of me cant find the FM Radio app on my phone! I have checked with Google and the D803 is supposed to have FM Radio.... any help? thanks!

Reactions: dimaldonado

dimaldonado

Jan 2, 2014
HELP ME¡¡

I have the same problem ... Your solved anything?

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Por el nombre creo que hablas español...yo compre hace una semana la misma versión que tienes de telefno, y me pasa lo mismo,no veo la radio...tu has podido resolver algo?? te agradezco si me puedes ayudar..
Muchas gracias

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
fm radio

you try to install by regular way if not use a root explorer move to system/ apps.
this will only work on lg stock will not work on custom roms.

Attachments

• com.lge.fmradio_4.3.10.apk
    6.3 MB · Views: 713

night_sky

Jan 2, 2012
Toronto
I have a Bell D803, stock and rooted. I would love to have FM radio on this puppy, and I believe Rogers and Bell D803 are identical hardware-wise.

The apk did not install by itself. I tried moving the file to /system/app, because /system/apps didn't actually have any apk's in it. Is there anything else I could do?

you try to install by regular way if not use a root explorer move to system/ apps.
this will only work on lg stock will not work on custom roms.

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
I have a Bell D803, stock and rooted. I would love to have FM radio on this puppy, and I believe Rogers and Bell D803 are identical hardware-wise.

The apk did not install by itself. I tried moving the file to /system/app, because /system/apps didn't actually have any apk's in it. Is there anything else I could do?

You need to be rooted then and use a root explorer to install it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium

mikereidis

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2011
Ottawa/Gatineau, Canada
AFAIK, won't work. FM antenna pin likely disconnected.

But I don't know if anyone's tried my apps lately, now that I support FM capable International and Spring LS980.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello my fellow forum members. I just received my rogers Lg G2 and im enjoying it very much. I can say without a doubt this is the best smartphone ever. One of my main reasons for going with the D803 Rogers version over ATT was because of FM Radio, but now for the life of me cant find the FM Radio app on my phone! I have checked with Google and the D803 is supposed to have FM Radio.... any help? thanks!