[INDEX]Galaxy S4 Mini all variants ROM's | Kernel's | MOD's | Recovery I Tools

Search This thread

smartxdev

Mar 23, 2014
Hi, @R_a_z_v_a_n, on the first post, the both of the following:

- Kit Kat ROM's 4.4.x- (the title)
[Show Content] (the button)

are mistakenly linked to the LP nightlies thread.
(probably a typo upon LP thread link addition)

Reactions: Razvan

2010radams

Jan 29, 2013
Workington, Cumbria
Almost finished with all ROM", kernels and so on.

Please, if you have more threads to add, do not hesitate to report here or a private message to me.

Thank you

Hello, i have noticed on sammobile that the nk5 firmware is released for I9195 in some regions(i am currently using nk4). I have tried flashing some of the nk5 firmwares but none of them work. It gets near to the end in odin then it stops and says failed. It also says 'ext4 image us invalid'. Does anyone know why nk5 wont flash?

sasank360

Feb 27, 2012
Hyderabad
Hello, i have noticed on sammobile that the nk5 firmware is released for I9195 in some regions(i am currently using nk4). I have tried flashing some of the nk5 firmwares but none of them work. It gets near to the end in odin then it stops and says failed. It also says 'ext4 image us invalid'. Does anyone know why nk5 wont flash?

The error is because the "hidden.img.ext4" in the firmware file is corrupted. That is not a fault of you or your download. It is the issue with many samsung kitkat firmwares.
The solution is ::: When firmware flashing fails @ "hidden.img" unplug your phone and remove battery. Then reinsert battery and go to download mode. Then using odin flash latest clockworkmod recovery. When flashing recovery completes immediately press volume up and home to boot directly into recovery. Then just select reboot system option. It prompts to install a package. Choose yes. After it is done just choose reboot. The new firmware should boot up fine. Good luck.

This video from our fellow s4 mini user helps you. thanks @Mitko
http://www.s4miniarchive.com/2014/07/solution-what-to-do-when-odin-fails-at-hidden.img.ext4.html

2010radams

Jan 29, 2013
Workington, Cumbria
Almost finished with all ROM", kernels and so on.

Please, if you have more threads to add, do not hesitate to report here or a private message to me.

Thank you

Hello, thanks for the excellent thread. With this thread containing information regarding unbricking phones i wondered if anyone has a PIT file for GT-I9195 4.4.2? I need one to fix my phone. Please could someone post one or send me a link. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Hello, thanks for the excellent thread. With this thread containing information regarding unbricking phones i wondered if anyone has a PIT file for GT-I9195 4.4.2? I need one to fix my phone. Please could someone post one or send me a link. Thanks in advance.

All you need you will find here:

[UNBRICK Guide][for Bootloader v1 jb only][I9195]How to unbrick your device - thanks to @Aronuser

https://www.dropbox.com/s/axp2ztvz075n7o4/CSB_signed_SERRANOLTE_ONEPIT_OPEN_130523.rar

dkonect

Dec 2, 2014
Paris
Hello, I'm not a noob on Android and on xda (s3/note 3 LTE) and I'm waiting a new device, s4 mini and take a look for what can be possible, what rom, etc..
This thread is really good, on one time I have see many things about this device's.
Really good thread

Top Liked Posts