El Salvador
www.pac-rom.com
New Recovery TWRP 2.7.0.0 // To Date 08/March/2014

Instructions for installing:
1 - You have fastboot drivers on your computer, Windows or Linux/Mac/Chrome
2 - Download recovery
3 - Reset the device in bootloader mode
4 - Open Terminal or Command Console
5 - Type this (without quotes) : "fastboot flash recovery (drag the image recovery, the terminal or command console) press enter
.....Example: fastboot flash recovery /home/user/openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0-evita.img
6 - When finished, disconnect the cable from your device, now on your phone with the lock button, press in bootloader, then recovery
7 - Congratulations!

Last edited:

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland

Nice! Quick question, is the Milestone 1 considered ready? (Kind of a stupid question, I know, but I've been away from xda for a while.)

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Huh, tried to install milestone 1 with TWRP 2.6.3.0 and got this error:
assert failed getprop ("ro.product.device") == "2.14.0000"
E: Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard

I'll try updating my recovery as stated above and then my hboot, which is 2.15.0000

Edit: Seems I need an older hboot. Can anybody link me how to downgrade, I've forgotten. Or could hboot 2.15 support be included?

Last edited:

jvick920

Mar 8, 2012
Chesapeake, VA
Nice! Quick question, is the Milestone 1 considered ready? (Kind of a stupid question, I know, but I've been away from xda for a while.)

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

I'll try updating my recovery as stated above and then my hboot, which is 2.15.0000

Edit: Seems I need an older hboot. Can anybody link me how to downgrade, I've forgotten. Or could hboot 2.15 support be included?

You might want to head over here: http://xdaforums.com/motorola-droid

This is an HTC one X thread.

josegalre

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2011
El Salvador
www.pac-rom.com

the nightly today (pac_evita-nightly-20140309), has the last change of cm, including milleston4
hboot 2.15 has support, update your recovery to the latest version and try again

Reactions: themacman1000

nicolahaye

Nov 29, 2013
I guess modified twrp still works for flashing this ROM ? I don't need to go to 2.7.0.0 ?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Reactions: ceo4eva

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
Anyone else using this rom along with nova or atom launcher? Any problems? Trying to narrow down some of these "stopped working, blame the split screen" issues i am having.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
You might want to head over here: http://xdaforums.com/motorola-droid

This is an HTC one X thread.

Not really sure why you directed me towards the Motorola Droid subforums, but OK. I have an evita. After upgrading my twrp and still not getting it to work, I downgraded my hboot to 2.14 and that made it work. I am suffering from some low framerates, of all things, but I like it.

Reactions: josegalre

cbasse

Has anyone tried encrypting their phone on this ROM? I'm supposed to encrypt my phone for work, and I'm worried that things won't end up well on a rooted phone. I'd very much appreciate if anyone has any experience on this (or any other) ROM with the encryption feature.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sathish804

May 29, 2013
That didn't happen for me with the 3/7 nightly.

Have you dirty flashed 3/7 Nightly on previous version?? If yes please tell me the previous version on which you have dirty flashed 3/7 nightly?? I will try that combination.

I did a clean flash and I found this behaviour with APN's.

When I tried to flash dirty flash 3/7 on 3/1 has saved me APN but the In coming call issue persisted.

I have observed the same behaviour with recent CM11 nightly, may be it is been inherited from the CM11 builds.

Any one has any working around to add the APN's??

Edit : I clean flashed the 03/01 Alpha build and Saved APN, later I dirty flashed the 03/09 nightly on top of this, now I can see APN and I can use data on mobile :)

Regards,
Sathish.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts