What is the best battery for the 3D?

Search This thread

MSK01

Mar 23, 2010
I hate the stock battery and want a new one. What is the best battery for longer lasting.

Rydah

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Anybody know of any better than stock batteries that will fit under the stock battery door?

Via My HTC Evo 3D On The Now Network From Sprint.

superman1979

Sep 13, 2011
Browse ebay. I got mine for $25, 2 slim batteries (2000mah) with wall charger for it.. brand galilio....

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

chlehqls

Jun 18, 2011
Toledo, OH

elektrik2001

Jan 23, 2009
Moto G 5G
Now you will have a htc evo 3d brick!!

Wow, do you just go around quoting that the Evo 3d will be a brick if you do anything to modify it? you said the exact same thing in a different thread about the Ballistic HC case.

Seriously, if you don't like to modify your phone, fine, but please stop making flippant comments to those of us who like to accessorize it. :mad:

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Wow, do you just go around quoting that the Evo 3d will be a brick if you do anything to modify it? you said the exact same thing in a different thread about the Ballistic HC case.

Seriously, if you don't like to modify your phone, fine, but please stop making flippant comments to those of us who like to accessorize it. :mad:

Lol just saying it would look like a brick, I didn't mean to get you all mad :)

Jabawockee

Oct 3, 2011
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
I recommend Chichitec 2000 mah. battery. Fits under stock cover comes with 2 batteries and a wall charger. I never run out of juice and it costs $30 bucks at the most. Been using mine for about 5 months now and is still running good. Need to calibrate when first using it charge it up fully then fully drain for 3 times each battery then your good to go.

kazp3r17

Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I recommend Chichitec 2000 mah. battery. Fits under stock cover comes with 2 batteries and a wall charger. I never run out of juice and it costs $30 bucks at the most. Been using mine for about 5 months now and is still running good. Need to calibrate when first using it charge it up fully then fully drain for 3 times each battery then your good to go.

How many hours are you getting out of them

Sent from my White 3D

Top Liked Posts