(04.03.2012) New update available for Galaxy Note in India

Search This thread

arungk2

Jun 18, 2008
new delhi
Guys there is a new update for our beloved NOTE in india :)

Please go ahead and tell us as what changes you notice.

It is about 8mb and my phone is rebooting right now.

Happy updating guys :)

darthvedor

Well i found the OTA update on 2nd March itself, hence you are late for the party :D

The battery performance has improved drastically, No call drops as in LB1, Lag has reduced, google+ as default app .... better than any previous release. Last night my cell was on standby for 8 hours with only 1% power consumption. Hope this helps.

Oneiricl

Nov 3, 2011
Mumbai
I think he meant OTA .. the update was available for download earlier , but OTA came in yesterday.
I also installed it and i find its touch responsiveness to be pretty smooth compared to the old versions ...
Dr mentioned that this also has a better battery performance..
OTA came in a week ago :blink:

It also has Google+ and Google Messenger apps...

arungk2

Jun 18, 2008
new delhi
improvement in wifi range

in a corner of my house where i could not connect to my wifi signal i am able to connect now.

anoopajith

Jul 15, 2011
no update found

Hi, there is a lag when i type or hit on the m or n button on the keypad. Otherwise also, when i hit near that area, the screen is unresponsive. Will an update fix that issue?

arungk2

Jun 18, 2008
new delhi
improved wifi reception

Guys I reconfirm here that the wifi reception is definitely better.

Besides another add on that I have noticed is that when I hit the wifi toggle in the notification tray a white pop up appears momentarily telling u about the available wifi signals and u can touch and choose whichever u want to connect to. Earlier u always had to go to the wifi settings to be able to do this.