[CLOSED][REQUEST] Forum for the Asus Transformer TF300T tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wideopn11

Jan 14, 2011
Had mine for a few days. Def need a forum for the TF300. I haven't had any luck rooting yet. Can't get write access in ADB.

Reactions: Admiral2145

keynith

+1 Just got mine today with the dock and would like to see some development for it. I miss my root only apps from my phone:(

I mean I already bought the XDA HD app for tablets to show some support for XDA, so can't they support me some? ;)

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Please use the relevant sticky thread.

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to request a forum for the care and feeding of the Asus Transformer TF300T:

http://amazon.com/Transformer-TF300-T-B1-BL-10-1-Inch-Tablet/dp/B007P4YAPK

The Asus Transformer TF300T is the first quad-core Android tablet that is widely available. Unlike its predecessor, the Prime, the TF300 is affordably priced and comes with ICS pre-installed. It will be a mainstay of the second generation of Android tablets.

There are few enough 2nd-gen Android tablets, that I think a forum for the TF300's discussion and development would be fruitful toward XDA's goal of advancing Android development as a whole. Asus has been among the foremost supporters of Android, and its tablet deserves a space here.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
    lmao There's alot of fluff in that OP, E.mote.

seriously, good looking out though. we need these 300 owners out of Prime section :) add my request for their own forum also. the sooner, the better.

Don't hate on us, we are ASUS brothers now :)
    +1 for the forum. and root soon after.
    +1 to the Transformer Pad 300 Forum.

I got mine yesterday with dock. I love it. Now I need to root it. Any suggestions.
    Had mine for a few days. Def need a forum for the TF300. I haven't had any luck rooting yet. Can't get write access in ADB.