/* * You may void your warranty. * I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD cards. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about this kernel. * YOU are choosing to make these modifications to your device. * I absolutely disclaim all the responsibilities. * Flashing kernel requires unlocked bootloader. * You can unlock your bootloader from here. */
Frankly, I don't like bloated and fancy OP's. So I kept the thread simple and clean. Changelogs are not posted here. Check the link in the description.
All the best!
* Based on official 4.1.B.1.13 sources * Compiled using LINARO 4.7.3 Toolchain * Added smart overclocking support upto 1.7 GHz * Init.d support * O2 optimizations * CAF backport fixes * Updated crc32 lib and jhash * VDD sysfs level interface * ARM_THUMBEE Support * Removed debugging s**ts * Optimized Low Memory Killer * Swap and zram support * ext 2/3/4 support * Salvaged RAM * Integrated CWM recovery * SLUB Memory allocator * LZO compression * 2 way call recording * CIFS, NTFS, FUSE and TUN as external modules * Memcopy and compaction * Added Cleancache * Added frandom * Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm and ashmem * /rootfs and /system mounted as rw * Persistent adb * Google Snappy Drivers * Added other miscellaneous optmizations * Governors : + Interactive + Ondemand + Performance + Userspace + Powersave + Conservative + InteractiveX + OndemandX + Smoothass + Brazilianwax + Smartass2 with boost pulse + SmartassH3 + Intellidemand2 + Virtuous * IO Schedulers : + Noop + SIO - default + CFQ + VR + ROW + ZEN + Anticipatory + deadline * See changelog or commits for detailed info.
Instructions : * To flash : fastboot flash boot boot.img * To hotboot : fastboot boot boot.img * Via FlashTool
Github : Source
1. Is this working on blah blah?
> I don't know. Do some research. Keep the disclaimer in mind.
2. OMG! My device rebooted/crashed/exploded?
> In case of bootloop, check for conflicting scripts in init.d. If problem persists, get me the logcat or last kmsg.
3. Battery drains like hell. WTF?
> Not kernel problem. It's your apps that are waking up device from deep sleep. Check the wakelocks. I don't build kernels to worsen battery life. See here for more info.
4. Signal is dropping since I flashed the kernel?
> Again. Not the kernel problem. Check if you have latest ( and proper ) baseband for your device.
5. WiFi won't work?
> Flash attached WLAN modules.
6. Is autoroot included in ramdisk ?
> No. Autoroot isn't included. Just download flash-able root binary zip from site.
7. App FC's or something crashes?
> Try reinstalling app again. Give me logcat if problem persists.
8. Does this kernel has X or Y mod?
> Do some research. Check thread, repo, commits etc.
9. Which governors/IO-schedulers to use?
> Depends on your usage. See here for more info.
10.. Version X scored higher than version Y in benchmarks. OP, you screwed your kernel!
> Deal with it.
11. I need more info on something?
> You can find all answers here