WM6.5 Standard ENG OCOS 5.2.21234(Build21234.5.0.1)ver.1.0(Full and Lite) by Gregorys

Search This thread

rwhiteside

Nov 8, 2007
I am having a problem with this ROM. I cannot use joy to move on the following screen

IMAG0003.jpg

Is there any way to fix it?

To work around this problem go to Settings > Security > Device Lock

Set up the device lock before you create the exchange account.

Raz`m'Chaz

Feb 10, 2007
Nashville
Color Scheme

In 6.1, setting the Text:Black color scheme would leave the background color alone. With this 6.5 ROM, setting Text:Black also sets the background color to Black.

Which ROM version is buggy?

I prefer the previous, 6.1-type, behaviour.

Otherwise, this is a good n' fast ROM. Nice!

-c-

Last edited:

Raz`m'Chaz

Feb 10, 2007
Nashville
In 6.1, setting the Text:Black color scheme would leave the background color alone. With this 6.5 ROM, setting Text:Black also sets the background color to Black.

Which ROM version is buggy?

I prefer the previous, 6.1-type, behaviour.

Otherwise, this is a good n' fast ROM. Nice!

-c-

Nevermind! I installed rickwyatt's Titanium Today screen and now I can't disable "getting started' bar because Welcome Center can't be found. How can I fix this?

-c-

Last edited:

leungda

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks rwhiteside

It works on the password setting screen. Now, I am having another problem on Exchange

I am having an error message "0x85010013" error when sync folders. I am very sure that it is not the exchange server. I have another WM6 (Tytn II phone) working fine.

Do you know what it means?

BTW, I tested the GPRS, WI-FI and Camera. All working fine. I didn't have change to test the stereo bluetooth headset and I will try it soon.

The thing I don't like is the new version of IE mobile. It is not really user-friendly.

Last edited:

baron22

Apr 3, 2007
I may be being rather slow ....
But I flashed this rom and it seems that my contacts are gone.
All of which were stored on my sim card.
How can I pointthe contacts to retrieve the info from my sim?

leungda

Aug 26, 2008
I don't know what you mean by what version

I am using Exchnage 2007 and
I am using Full vesion of this rom

commanderkeen

Sep 10, 2007
After quick test, it seems to be faster than WM6.1 with HTC sliding panel. Bluetooth and camera ok, Tomtom 7 qvgablack ok (excepted installation which fail, so I passed through WM5 emulator to install it).

Thanks a lot SGregory :)

leungda

Aug 26, 2008
No, it doesn' work. It show the following

I was using "WM6 Platinum Edition 5.2.1711.18165.0.5.0 SP1 by NiTroGen". Everything working fine including the "password setting" screen.

IMAG0004.jpg

Last edited:

leungda

Aug 26, 2008
I got a solution for my problem. I have to enable the "Allow non-provisionable devices" on the exchange. This setting specifies whether older devices that may not support application of all policy settings are allowed to connect to Exchange 2007 by using Exchange ActiveSync. I don't know why the WM6.5 become a old device and VM6.0 is a new device. So funny.

Another funny thing is:
On Exchange, Exchange read the WM6.5 ROM using "User Agent: MSFT-SPhone/0.0.0"
and on my Tytn II WM6.0 official ROM using "User Agent: MSFT-PPC/5.2.402"

Maybe, this is the reason that the WM6.5 become a old device. Maybe, if you can put some number on the User Agent like :"User Agent: MSFT-SPhone/5.2.402". The Exchange will work without problem.

ALso, I have a regular 4GB Kingston MiniSD. The ROM only read 2GB.......

Two more things. Is it possible to put the Neo theme on it? and how can I change the "MobileOperator startup and shutdown" screen to something else?

There is no way for me to turn on the Direct Push?

Last edited:

smartamazing

Oct 31, 2006
Zamboanga
Can somebody post a screenshot of the full version I would just like to see how the menu look like if its like the menu of WM6.5 by JouSepo?