360 Production Roms <Soon>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
i knew it, i have hope on the cm7 port, but if it doesnt happen im so geting rid of this phone. i love my sidekick 4g, but i cant deal with how slow it gets sometimes! so im crossing my fingers for cm7!

If you use the supercharger script along with a good ROM (GOV2 is the best I've used), it shouldn't be slow at all, and if it is there's always overclocking...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA

Roundtableprez

Jun 27, 2011
If you use the supercharger script along with a good ROM (GOV2 is the best I've used), it shouldn't be slow at all, and if it is there's always overclocking...

Agreed. My phone is really fast after glorious and supercharging. And I looked into overclocking but I feel it doesn't need it. My battery dies quick enough to begin with anyway

LostInNorth805

Apr 19, 2011
Oxnard,CA
Right now there isn't any kernals that can be overclocked. The last kernal in which it was said that can be was very unstable. Sorry buddy.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

JiN1337

Feb 13, 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
Pardon me, I'm a noob as far as understanding kernels is concerned. But I know I have Voodoo Lag fix, and was aware it was "Voodoo Kernel" is it still possible to install Bali kernel, should I even bother? (I can't find a stable overclock at all) any overclock will eventually crash, the higher the sooner though. I can run 1.052GHz for a like half a day before it eventually crashes.

WolfV2

Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
I don't think its a kernel, just a recovery... and yes I see no reason you couldn't install another kernel while having voodoo. I have been able to change roms and still maintain the lag fix.

Reactions: JiN1337

Dr.Gonz0

May 21, 2007
Any good news progress wise on this project? Reality aside, I'm still looking forward to the possibility of some GB lovin haha

darkkarny717

Feb 6, 2011
harrisburg
Yes the Vibrant, Cliq, MT 3g, MT 3g Slide, Sensation 4g, and im mod @MIUI.us for Vibe section. (It is a little messy , I took on too many projects and I go to school for Computer Engineering and have 3 kids) bear with me. I did not get 1000+ thanks for nothing lol. Im no Expert either, but this is now my DD so it will g I have mainly worked with AOSP roms So I need to get familiar with this device. This device is now my main focus, but there is only so many hours in the day. I have a lot to keep up with. Been slack lately , trying to get my GPA up (was devoting waaay too much time on Android and not school) I have a full dev team. (360 Productions......just Google "nickmcminn60" Proof is in the pudding, Even "IF" 2.3 doesnt happen you now have another dev to support a dying device, so there will be hope for this dying Device :)

Can Someone Post a CWM deodexed (any version but prefer the latest with bloat untouched?
seems everyone here used megaupload lol)

I Also need confirmed Odin firmware files (yes i know there are some posted here but ppl say it doesnt work. This would save me on time. Not trying to get you guy's to do the grunt work but thats a lot of reading and most files are inaccessible.

i happen to have both the files for kd1 and kj2 in my dropbox.... pm me and ill email u a link to them if u still need them?

Dr.Gonz0

May 21, 2007
:-O whoops, my bad, sorry to hear about the accident

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
Sidekick+dead :) I will miss the keyboard, now have the Blaze 4g 1.5ghz...Vibrant on streroids TW 4.0. I bought the sidekick used so no replacement for me :-(

Wow that's just great. How about you change the thread title to [MOD DELETE]. Because its not like we need any hope of this phone staying alive around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    360banner.png

ButtNaked.jpg
    What's Included 3/?/12:​

*KJ2 Based
    *Modded/Hacked 3D Gallery (Less battery drain)
    *Stock Email From Galaxy Tab 10.1
    *100% working Skype

*UNFINISHED LIST

*Countless buildprop edits:
    -Hardware acceleration
    -HTC BitMask
    -Improved up & download times
    -Windows max events per sec=175
    -Dalvik start=8m
    -Dalvik Heap Size=48
    -Deeper sleep @ idle

*360 init.d scripted:
    -Zip Aligned
    -Read ahead Cache (1024, Faster loading of Gallery/Files)
    -Ram boost script (slightly more aggressive than stock mini-free)
    -Audio & Mic gain boost Script (Improved in call Audio)

install.png

*DISABLE VOODOO!*
    1. Backup With Titanium Backup & NANDROID!
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Wipe Cache Partition
    4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5. Format System (Located under "Mounts & Storage")
    6. Check Mounts (System may need to be mounted)
    7. Flash ROM
    8. Fix Permissions
    9. Reboot and let settle for 5-8 min.
    10. Reboot again, or go to Recovery to Flash a compatible Kernel​

360 Productions intro
    -Thanks goes to ayoteddy & Whoever helped for Deodexing, Rooting & bringing us This CWM Base. ayoteddy deserves credit for the grunt work on this one. I'll leave in his updater-Script so he is credited every time it is flashed. All I've done is make the stock KJ2 Rom faster on RFS. Havent had a lot of time lately, and waiting on Tory (my Right hand man) to receive his SK4G. 360 Productions revolves around a group of Team Members who have specific jobs depending on what they are strong in, kernel guy, graphic guy, apk guy, but mostly everything is done by Myself, Tory Heal and jrongi1 there are other members that have "just want to help jobs, like watching the forums, keeping me updated on all my threads. I have 3 kids, go to School and 6-7 roms for various devices. (8 when I release this one. Time is a big factor for me right now Im just not home enough. So releases will be when I can get to it, so no ETA's. I was to the point where I was spending more time with Android than my family. Android is now 3rd on my list of priority's. If it no longer feels like a hobby and more like a job it's time to slow it down.

downloads2.png

Butt Naked Vr-1.0 ...........In the works

Stock Animations (KJ2 Only!).........

Flip & Fly Animations (KJ2 Only!)........

*SCREENSHOTS*​
    I've had the phone for less than 24 hours.....and haven't started yet but exibit II will be what I port from. I have my own server so it won't be deleated. I ment a mod may delete for not having a full op. But if all else fails you Will see some 360 roms. Like I said this is my DD so it will get my full attention. May do a 2.2 rom to get familliar with the device.I'm at the dr right now but will start ASAP as soon as I get home. Be happy you will get support of any type.
    Thread closed until op works on it again. Moved to general.
    I feel like this is not a work in progress and just a thread.

Im sure you would (neobuddy) :cool: I can do things for my device and be just as happy. Im taking a break from Android, Have more important matters come up. this is my daily driver and will get my full attention when I return. Im not trying to step on your toes dude. So keep those comments to yourself. You guys cried about supporting three devices. Then someone else decides to help the community and you re-appear?
    isn't this guy on your team or is this you? http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20458854&postcount=14 Ill work on this when I have time, Loosing my hard drive hasn't helped any......4 months of **** I cant get to now and most everything cant be downloaded. So I'm spending time with my kids when im not in school or at work. You were all told this would be slow going if it even happened. Even if it cant be done (Which it can) I was going to release some nice 2.2.1 roms, but why would I even want to do that if "both" your dev's are going to hate. I enjoy tweaking my device..........but I supported 5-6 roms at once so I do feel you there. Were working on a website with downloads and instructions and will be using the FaceBook Group's for 24/7 support. be patient or get a new device (Buy a device for what it is not what it could be")<--Quote from Eugene373
    Krylon360 didn't finish because he never got the device and people were rushy and ungrateful. Comments like this and general lack of respect is why I'm taking a break from all 7 Rom's I support. 5 of which got updated every Friday for 7 month's. Just need a break. When it starts to feel like a job and eats into Family time and grades then it is no longer a hobby.
    360 Productions
    Just worry about your Dev Team and quit Sweating mine
    I have kd1 odin but I cannot upload it until tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk