[enrc2b][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Search This thread

Phil3759

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2012
Main thread + features + install instructions + dev support
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM
It is a well proven recovery for many phones

It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI

Please give your feedback, what works, and any bug you could encounter
Read the features, and check if you are missing something

Also, do not forget to read about the powerful aroma file manager integration and double tap shortcut

Download links
Last version can be found here:

Ranomez

Jun 1, 2010
HTC One X+
HTC Desire HD
Does it have android 4.4 support, would test it myself but I have to leave home in 1h and won't be back for a few hours so I can't afford to soft brick my phone now cause I'll need it while not home?

rmg2

Aug 10, 2010
Finally home!
Really nice to see such a feature to an CWM recovery, hope to be able to use this for my tablet too in the future.

TWRP backup and restore support, include full md5 sum support (single and multivolume, compressed and non compressed formats)

EDIT: Thanks and Rate Thread added like i always do. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil3759

Ranomez

Jun 1, 2010
HTC One X+
HTC Desire HD
It seems that at least for me the recovery fails at completing my backups, it says they are completed, but the size is just half (or even less) of the actual size of my system partition and after restoring each and every backup I make my phone fails to boot.

Leuviah

Mar 31, 2011
Good recovery. Very fast and very complete.
The only way to install it on one x + and flash it from the bootloader with the terminal.

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bernalex

Apr 4, 2013
Great recovery :good:
The only problem I see is that the battery level is always stuck at 66%... would it be possible to fix it?

Thank you very much!

Drefsab

May 18, 2010
I doubt it given its built for the international version, I would be careful not to flash this on at AT&T device incase you brick it.

Reactions: towelboy

el-Loko

Apr 10, 2011
Moto Z3 Play
just installed the latest build (6.12.8) within recovery. while installation it says that version 6.0.4.7 will be flashed but after reboot still i got 6.0.4.6.
do we have to flash to recovery.img in bootloader?

Ghand0ur

Sep 22, 2013
Alexandria
Why is it not working for me? I am INT , got CWM installed, and i install from zip, says complete, I restart the recovery and its still the same old CWM.. ?

ethanon

Aug 21, 2010
I have a few queries, Is is fully compatible with the CM11 Nigtlies , and will the TWRP backups compatible with this recovery , more over will I be able to flash both 4.4 and 4.3 roms ,, Please Help !

boe323

Jun 22, 2012
Burton on Trent
I have a few queries, Is is fully compatible with the CM11 Nigtlies , and will the TWRP backups compatible with this recovery , more over will I be able to flash both 4.4 and 4.3 roms ,, Please Help !
it works fine with cm11 nightlys dude ....im using myself ...im just about to update to latest version though ...should be fine ...even better I would think.

Top Liked Posts