Last edited:

Deepak Vishnu

Dec 25, 2012
Kochi
Interesting..
375 is ota 2_1
not seen 389

Code:
"Package expects build fingerprint of nvidia/tn7_114gp/tegranote:4.4.2/KOT49H/16492_375.9410:user/release-keys or nvidia/tn7_114gp/tegranote:4.4.2/KOT49H/17785_389.4427:user/release-keys;

I Personally Found this to be actually good update it fixes all the unresponsiveness of the tegra and makes it again a beast luvin it

and I had to edit the updater script to get it working on the tegra note rooted and dirty flashed with cwm :)
I Like It Dirty

drc1

Jul 29, 2013
Deepak Vishnu
Do you think you can explain how to modify the updater script to be able to flash the new update using cwm.
Do you lose root and cwm if you do it this way?
Thanks for your help.
Cheers,
Drc.

cars10k

Jan 10, 2013
Installation seems to work with cwm. Still on the go for me, but no errors yet, and i got through the "Verifying current system" step.

E: nope. gets till the end, but quits with an error (no error message though)

E2: got it now. Update is AWESOME! Tab is faster and responsivenes did really improve. love it!

Last edited:

Tomsgt

Installation seems to work with cwm. Still on the go for me, but no errors yet, and i got through the "Verifying current system" step.

E2: got it now. Update is AWESOME! Tab is faster and responsivenes did really improve. love it!

New OTA 4.4.2 2.3 made into a rom for CWM recovery check it out. flash in recovery then flash supersu for root.
http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Tegra Note 7&folder=Rom Stock 4.4.2-2.3

gearboxtech

May 2, 2014
New OTA 4.4.2 2.3 made into a rom for CWM recovery check it out. flash in recovery then flash supersu for root.

Is your server having any bandwidth issues? I've had quite a bit of trouble downloading the rom in the past 12 or so hours, with the max speed capping at 15-16kb/s and two dropouts.

That said, It seems to have come good in the last hour though. Thankyou for the effort of putting this up :good:

DC-TeaAge

Apr 22, 2014
I updated my TN7 first to 4.4.2 and the previous OTA (2.2 i assume), then used the SuperTool 2.2 from the other thread to unlock and root the tablet with no problems.
Next day this OTA was avaiable and it installed without problems. Root is still active.

I wanted to say i have a EVGA one, but after trying to confirm this, i'm not so sure anymore. Will ask in other thread to find out.

rchrdcrg

Nov 19, 2010
Branson, MO
www.youtube.com
I tried ART with mine and had tons of issues... anything involving the stylus support just went totally wonky. Shame, cuz it certainly zipped along!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I updated my TN7 first to 4.4.2 and the previous OTA (2.2 i assume), then used the SuperTool 2.2 from the other thread to unlock and root the tablet with no problems.
Next day this OTA was avaiable and it installed without problems. Root is still active.

I wanted to say i have a EVGA one, but after trying to confirm this, i'm not so sure anymore. Will ask in other thread to find out.

If it was the EVGA one, there would be a big EVGA logo on the back ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Tegra Note 7&folder=Rom Stock 4.4.2-2.3
    Yes I got the notification but I'm worried that if I install it on a rooted device it will brick my tablet.

I doubt it'll brick your device, but it'll almost definitely remove root access, and it's also possible that it'll break whatever methods there are for obtaining root again.
    its patching the kernel first looking at it,

tried it on mine just and it errors out, doesn't "brick it" oh I hate that expression, and errors before making any other changes.
    Guess I'll need to restore a stock kernel/recovery before flashing it