[MOD]Coloured Sense Bits 30/05/10

Search This thread

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England
Hey guys and gals heres a few little colour mods I made primarily for my rom but I thought, seens as though its easy, I would make some more colours :)

I will update with more colours and more things skinned in the future, heres some basic ones for now :) Hope ya like them ^^

These cabs colour little parts of manila's tabs, I just thought it was a bit more interesting than the original grey ones.

Note: If you decide to switch between colours, always UNINTALL the previous one before installing the new one

Red

RedMedium.png

Orange

OrangeMedium.png

Blue

BlueMedium.png

Yellow

YellowMedium.png

Green

GreenMedium.png

WP7 Blue

wp7blue.png

Multicoloured - This Cab Has A Few More Things Skinned Which Aren't In The Other Ones, Also, Let The Image Fully Load To See The Music Controls Gif

multicoloured.gif

Multicoloured Settings Tab

image2ar.png

Last edited:

Dizzle

Apr 13, 2006
Nice work. Any chance of getting WP7 coloured bits, which you're probably aware are a lighter coloured blue than the blue you've already posted.

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England
Nice work. Any chance of getting WP7 coloured bits, which you're probably aware are a lighter coloured blue than the blue you've already posted.
Thanks, and I have updated the first post with a WP7 blue as well now ;)
Fine, beautiful touches ...
WooW This is look great man

Well done :)

Thank you For sharing :)
Thanks, No Worries :D
WOW ! The blue one goes nicely with Rawscarys-Neon-blue-slider and Jaguaralanis Iconify-mod-dev for me.

Tx for sharing :D
Cool, Im glad :)
Oooo I'm luuuurving these :D

Thanks for sharing! Damn fine job!
Thanks Fran! :D

stealthg36c

May 13, 2010
Thank you very much, the green matches xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=619450&highlight=animated+wallpaper very well ;)

Can't post link as i'm not allowed yet :(